Author Topic: Flat Nasty Poll  (Read 2361 times)

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
Re: Flat Nasty Poll
« Reply #15 on: 07/26/06 - 09:37PM »
I apologize. I was only stating the truth that Flat Nasty and SMORR are two different kinds of parks. Yes i am proud of our park but Flat Nasty is also a good place to wheeel......

Brandon
SMORR
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook

Offline junkyard

• Level 4
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!
Re: Flat Nasty Poll
« Reply #16 on: 07/27/06 - 11:31PM »
well i spoke with ron when i was trying to open arlington. as a part of business, you need marketing.

i agree with teaching your customers on when you are opening. overhead will continue to haunt you as long as you are open. overhead is never an excuse unless you dont plan for it.  flat nasty has invest a substantial amount of money to open the park.

you must be mature about the comments you make about other parks. no park is better than the other and an owner or investor should ever make that mistake. ron has wheeled for years and worked his life. now he is using his retirement to operate flat nasty.

so he has more on the line than anyone else.

as for owning a park, i put blood sweat and tears into getting arlington ready and then decided to sell it before i was in it too far.

every park is different and people go there for different reasons. i dont know your setup or your business plans, but i have heard nothing from any other source than a couple magazine articles and the forum. i dont know your advertizing plans or budget.

i would love to go to flat nasty, oops im going there in sept for the tlca event. i would also like to go to seymour.

im more proned to going to flat nasty due to the fact that i have spoken with ron and would go just cause he is a nice guy and has shown several hundred people a good weekend.

thats just my .o2 worth. so for the poll i vote yes for a nasty run!
for rock crawling info and events   go to   www.rockcrawlinginfo.com