Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 1108 times)

Offline Hawkeye

Hello Everyone
« on: 08/22/11 - 01:23AM »
Just thought I would say a "howdy" to everyone.  I am located outside of Carthage MO.  Currently rebuilding an '84 CJ7 from the frame up, since someone was nice enough to total my baby last year, less than a month after I bought it.  Also have a '79 CJ5 that has bounced around my family for almost 10 years now.  Just sold my old faithfull the '94 Cherokee to a family friend.  Since I seem to qualify as a Jeep enthusiast it seemed fitting to join your message board.  That and you came highly recommended by my older brother.  Not sure what he knows since he has a '79 Landrover, but hey he is family.  Hope to drop in on a meeting if I ever get my CJ7 street legal again.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: 08/22/11 - 06:35PM »
Welcome.  You don't have to drive a jeep to the meeting.  A LOT of us drive tow rigs to a meeting.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline map93heep

• Level 3
« Reply #2 on: 08/22/11 - 08:26PM »
Glad to hear from you. If you do get time come join us at a meet or a run.

Offline j-rwaters

• Level 1
« Reply #3 on: 08/22/11 - 10:02PM »
Or a scooter or a motorcycle.  :)

Hope to see you around.

Offline vegrant

• Club Members
  • Level 1
« Reply #4 on: 08/31/11 - 11:27PM »
Keith Here.

Finally joined the club, been on a few runs with you guys and you always make me feel at home!  Hope to help contribute to a good time for all on the trails and any other way I can help.  Many good time to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Going to try to make the meeting tomorrow to meet some I have not met yet.  Thanks, always a great time.

Offline gjgoodale

• Level 3
  • ZMBR8D
« Reply #5 on: 09/ 2/11 - 10:37AM »
New guys - you missed a great meeting last night.  While many of the crew headed off into the setting sun afterward; a small group of us sat in the parking lot talking about upgrades, trail rides, events, and the like until early this morning!

Stop by one of the meet n greets or any other rides you see posted.  We'd welcome the additional feedback on all the bull we toss around regarding parts and Jeeps!
Check the OJT Facebook page<br />http://www.facebook.com/groups/ozarksjeepthing/