Author Topic: Video Hosting  (Read 954 times)

Blueyellow

Video Hosting
« on: 09/ 1/06 - 12:28AM »
Is there any website out there that will let me host a video over 15 minutes Long???? I Just realized you are only gettin some of the videos I am posting up. If it over 15 mintues they cut them off. Help me out guys see
Ya
Al

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: Video Hosting
« Reply #1 on: 09/ 1/06 - 12:50AM »
Yep, that's alot of Bandwidth your chuggin. I have my own dedicated server and I would cringe if someone said they wanted to put a 15min+ video on there. Now true streaming video would not be so bad, but you need a host that is set up to do video streaming. True streaming that is... here is a great  paid service ... Finding a FREE service for what you want.. good luck.

http://www.vitalstream.com/   low end is $99/month
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline highsociety

• Level 4
Re: Video Hosting
« Reply #2 on: 09/ 2/06 - 12:25PM »
Hey Al why don't you make sequal, and trilogy's video's of the runs.  See then you could be like George Lucas and star wars. LOL  No really i think you can cut and start a second vid so you can shorten your time to anywhere you want with most editing programs.
2009 Sponsors:
S&S Auto, Staun, Corbeau, Clayton Offroad, Edmonds Dental Prosthetics, Kching, Indian Ridge Resort, Ballzout Lifstyle, John's 4x4, Brown Dog Industries

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!