Linked Events

• OJT @ Buffalo Wild Wings: 05/17/12

Author Topic: CLUB EVENT: May 17th: Wings and Wheels at Buffalo Wild Wings  (Read 1551 times)

Offline gjgoodale

• Level 3
  • ZMBR8D
The club will meet for wings at 6:30 pm at Buffalo Wild Wings on Battlefield on Thursday May 17th. 

Post up if you'll be there. We will most likely be in the back of the restaurant. 
« Last Edit: 01/ 2/12 - 12:22PM by YJ_Aaron »
Check the OJT Facebook page<br />http://www.facebook.com/groups/ozarksjeepthing/

Offline gjgoodale

• Level 3
  • ZMBR8D
Bringing this topic back to the top
Check the OJT Facebook page<br />http://www.facebook.com/groups/ozarksjeepthing/

Offline 67alecto

• Level 2
I'll be there

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4
We will be there!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Like there was any doubt that we would miss Wings and Beer... I mean wheels.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4
Lol so true, a good time with a good crew!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
We need to get the bday crew back for more deep fried oreos!  Wing Shack should be next wing spot.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline RoughSilver01

• Level 1
  • '01 60th Annv.
I'm planning on coming out there, I've been planning on meetin' up with everybody for a while maybe for some help & pointers on my TJ that I just got not too long ago, it has a strange knocking/ticking in it & I wanna have maybe someone figure out what problem I'm dealin' with!?! Hopin' to meet everyone out there tho, just see whose new since I did trail building down here in Branson a few years back now!!
'01 Wrangler 4" Rough Country lift 33" M/T

Offline Rmiller31

• Level 1
Looking forward to meeting everyone! I should be there by 6:30 if work isn't crazy.