Author Topic: come show your jeep off  (Read 1023 times)

Offline DALTONSJK

come show your jeep off
« on: 08/ 9/11 - 09:52AM »
Hi everyone,

Just checking to see who would want to come and show off your jeep. I am new to the site and this is my first JK. So, I want to put on a jeep show where I live. We have a nice City Park with lots of space to park all the jeeps. We will have some jeeps on display, a band or a D.J, we also will sell food, and drinks. I am working on trying to get some local venders but, we don't have many close by. If you are a vender please feel free to hit me up, we can get you a spot. Space may be limited so, first come first served. The place will be at the Harrisonville, MO, City Park. Date and time will be determined by how many of you can come. I am thinking in October on a Saturday around 5 p.m. We are a small town of 10,000 people near Kansas City, MO. If you would like to come, let me know. It would be great to see a lot of jeeps in one place. Thank you, hope to see as many of you as I can. new, old, dirty, clean, just bring what you have. also vender spots are free.

Offline DALTONSJK

Re: come show your jeep off
« Reply #1 on: 08/ 9/11 - 08:07PM »
Really no one..come on the time will be around 12 insted of 5 pm we ma3 even do a camp out 

:17: :15:

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #2 on: 08/ 9/11 - 09:42PM »
Might want to wait more than 12 hrs before assuming you aren't getting a response. 
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline DALTONSJK

« Reply #3 on: 08/ 9/11 - 10:52PM »
Ok thanks

Offline DALTONSJK

« Reply #4 on: 08/12/11 - 09:09AM »
hey everyone

we have set the date for the show and it will be the 29th of October and the time will be at 12pm instead of 5pm. what would you all think about doing a campout ?? sound good. let me know and thank you.

Offline DALTONSJK

« Reply #5 on: 08/18/11 - 02:31PM »
hi everyone.
 just wanted to let you all know that the jeep show will not...happen this year. i want to make this worth the trip so i am going to work on this for next fall with a band and a campout with showers and all, maybe a beer garden and some trail rides. just keep checking but trust me it will be worth the wait. thank you and have a great day.