Author Topic: kickboxing  (Read 1810 times)

Offline Jeeper Creeper

• Level 1
kickboxing
« on: 03/30/08 - 06:41PM »
Anyone else into Kickboxing? Back when I was 21 I did it for 2 years, it took me a year to get good at it, but I loved it. It felt good to know that I could defend myself, if I needed to. And its a really good stress release, and anger management tool! Anyway I wanted to get back into it, so I found a series of excercise tapes, that has kickboxing and cardio workouts, that has awesome music to it, so you get into the music and forget that your working out. Me and one of my girlfriends have been doing it for 3 months now and we are hooked. Neither one of us has the extra money to spend on a gym membership, so we bought an old TV and a DVD player and workout in my garage 3 days a week, sometimes more. Anyone looking to shape up fast before summer officially gets here, I would suggest trying it. I have my six pack abs back, which was my main thing because I have a tat on my stomach.
« Last Edit: 03/30/08 - 06:46PM by Jeeper Creeper »
A girl,100lb Chocolate lab, a Jeep with 10 inches of lift and all covered in mud........life is FUN!!

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
Re: kickboxing
« Reply #1 on: 03/31/08 - 11:51AM »
Me and one of my girlfriends have been doing it for 3 months now and we are hooked.

:o  (How many you got?)
I cut sheetmetal for free.  It's fixing it that get's expensive.

Offline TJ-2thousand

• Level 4
  • When in doubt, throttle out!!!
« Reply #2 on: 03/31/08 - 02:02PM »
check out www.springfieldfightclub.com they have very good rates and teach alot of differnt fighting styles. im statring to get into the MMA training.
CAMPING WITHOUT BEER IS JUST SLEEPING OUTSIDE!

Offline slurveysTJ

• Level 2
« Reply #3 on: 03/31/08 - 06:39PM »
:o  (How many you got?)
Brad,

According to one of the other post, This is a female. I am pretty sure she has more than one.

Scott
1999 Jeep XJ, stock with HP30 and C8.25. I'm sure more will come as the money comes.

Offline Jeeper Creeper

• Level 1
« Reply #4 on: 03/31/08 - 08:41PM »
Brad,

According to one of the other post, This is a female. I am pretty sure she has more than one.

Scott

lol, yep that would be correct, and they are all taken, sorry!
« Last Edit: 03/31/08 - 08:42PM by Jeeper Creeper »
A girl,100lb Chocolate lab, a Jeep with 10 inches of lift and all covered in mud........life is FUN!!

Offline xj42

• Level 3
« Reply #5 on: 03/31/08 - 11:35PM »
That clears things up.  I think it would have been weird if you were a dude bragging about your six pack and "tat" to forum that is mostly guys.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #6 on: 04/ 1/08 - 01:03AM »
That clears things up.  I think it would have been weird if you were a dude bragging about your six pack and "tat" to forum that is mostly guys.

LMBO!
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline Jeeper Creeper

• Level 1
« Reply #7 on: 04/ 1/08 - 05:42PM »

well I wasn't bragging about my six pack abs or my tat, just the fact that my tattoo was my motivation to keep my stomach in shape, so I could show off my tattoo. unless all the guys are jealous because they have a beer gut! :P

Offline TanYJ

• Level 4
« Reply #8 on: 04/ 2/08 - 12:25PM »
well I wasn't bragging about my six pack abs or my tat, just the fact that my tattoo was my motivation to keep my stomach in shape, so I could show off my tattoo. unless all the guys are jealous because they have a beer gut! :P

Boys & girls bring 6-packs to parties.  Real men bring a keg.
J-ust.................It's
E-mpty.............Hip
E-very............To be
P-ocket.........[-]====[-]
.....The second mouse gets the cheese.....
"Skinny models, you can keep those..I like big corn-fed mid-western ho's"