Author Topic: I'm ******  (Read 1035 times)

Offline BusDriver

• B9 GEZR
I'm ******
« on: 02/10/09 - 04:24PM »
... but everyone calls me Slim.

I am a substitute school bus driver with a pile of rust in the front yard that was once upon a time a 1982 CJ7 with a 258 I-6.  The frame seems solid, but the exhaust isn't.   :deadhorse:  It's gone, but left the exhaust manifold for another place to spend money I don't have.   :102:  The front floorboards will no longer hold water, either. :(  It has a T5 transmission that will not stay in first gear and frees me from the worry of having nothing to do to the Jeep.    :18:

I live in Stone County, I'm a great-grandpa and also have a 1981 F-250 with 4WD and nearly as much rust as the CJ, but the CJ wins.  The F-250 hauls the chainsaws and pulls the trailer to haul the firewood.  The CJ was originally intended to only pull the trees out to the F-250, but, ... well, it's a Jeep thing.   :)

Offline CRAZY LARRY

• Charter Members
  • Level 3
Re: I'm ******
« Reply #1 on: 02/10/09 - 05:20PM »
holes in the floor just lets the mud fall out = faster cleanup use less water. no muffer the little mice,rabbits,and rats can hear you coming and get out of the way so that way you are treading lightly.
Zombie brains; smells like fish taste like chicken.

Offline OldYJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 5
« Reply #2 on: 02/12/09 - 02:35AM »
welcome
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from
those who are willing to work and give to those who would not"
Thomas Jefferson

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #3 on: 02/12/09 - 12:53PM »
Welcome to the site.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato