Author Topic: sup ya all  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Welds Naked

• Level 1
sup ya all
« on: 04/20/09 - 07:14PM »
Hi all my name is Michael,

I currently own a 77 CJ7 304 V8 with a 3 speed Auto..it is a Qtrac but does have the optional low range kit. Just rebuilt the engine and transmission. Tires are 33x12.50 Mud Kings. I live in Springfield and love to go wheelin, been to SMORR several times, had fun, broke stuff...it was all good :)The jeep is still running AMC 20 and Dana 30 so have to go easy on that. 

I do love to work on my jeep but right now money is tight, so i havent got to do much on it lately. Im thinking about selling my 77 and replacing it with something like a late 90's maybe early 2000. so we shall see.

I love a good project and am always willing to help. Nice to meet you all.

i like shiny things

Offline FlameRed08

• Level 3
Re: sup ya all
« Reply #1 on: 04/20/09 - 08:26PM »
Hi all my name is Michael,

I currently own a 77 CJ7 304 V8 with a 3 speed Auto..it is a Qtrac but does have the optional low range kit. Just rebuilt the engine and transmission. Tires are 33x12.50 Mud Kings. I live in Springfield and love to go wheelin, been to SMORR several times, had fun, broke stuff...it was all good :)The jeep is still running AMC 20 and Dana 30 so have to go easy on that. 

I do love to work on my jeep but right now money is tight, so i havent got to do much on it lately. Im thinking about selling my 77 and replacing it with something like a late 90's maybe early 2000. so we shall see.

I love a good project and am always willing to help. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the site. You'll find plenty of us on here enjoy working on our stuff as well, but if you want to weld naked you may be on your own. :o
2008 JK Unlimited X, Flame Red, 4" Superlift, Shrockworks Rails, Elements doors, etc.

Offline JEEPOLANTERN

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 04/21/09 - 12:31AM »
Welcome to the constantly working on your Jeep club Michael. Hopefully we can be help you out if you need anything.
Crowded elevator smell different to midget....

Offline dewayne

• Level 2
« Reply #3 on: 04/22/09 - 11:23PM »
Welcome to the forum ,there's alot of HELP in here
Goodness this is a pricy hobby.