Author Topic: DISNEY OK. JANUARY 6-8 LET'S WHEEL!!!!!!!!  (Read 5155 times)

Offline mixer

• Level 2
Re: DISNEY OK. JANUARY 6-8 LET'S WHEEL!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: 12/27/05 - 07:31PM »
ill be coming down early saturday morning....cant wait......sounds like a lot of jeepers going to be there... :driving:
"GO TOPLESS"

Blueyellow

« Reply #16 on: 12/27/05 - 07:34PM »
Okay guys I am in and I will Be leaving Friday night and Hooking up with the guys in republic. So Don't leave with out me Hopefully I'll have the jeep trailered up and ready to go for that day of work. Be glad to see ya'll there
Allen

Offline shamoo

• Level 4
« Reply #17 on: 12/29/05 - 12:21AM »
The ones that are going friday afternoon, are we still meeting at Noon @ Walmart in Republic?

Lets get a count of who all is going .... Doc Jim and Jacque are going and Mrs Moo and i are going, RockGeneral is guess is going, anyone else going with this group?

Shamoo
ANCH ROCKER
http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png
"BE LIKE A DUCK
CALM ON THE SURFACE
BUT PADDLING LIKE THE DICKENS UNDERNEATH"

Offline HVACMASTER

• Level 3
« Reply #18 on: 12/29/05 - 01:03AM »
I just finished adding a few more thing to my stocker so I can make the trip.  I can't wait to get wheeling.

Offline HVACMASTER

• Level 3
« Reply #19 on: 12/29/05 - 01:08AM »
Is everyone heading out friday at noon, or are their some leaving after work?  Is there going to be wheeling friday?

Blueyellow

« Reply #20 on: 12/29/05 - 08:21AM »
I am leaving after work at 4pm
Al

Offline shamoo

• Level 4
« Reply #21 on: 12/29/05 - 08:17PM »
a small group of us are leaving at noon, so we can wheel some Friday.
ANCH ROCKER
http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png
"BE LIKE A DUCK
CALM ON THE SURFACE
BUT PADDLING LIKE THE DICKENS UNDERNEATH"

Offline RockGeneral

• Level 1
« Reply #22 on: 12/30/05 - 03:31AM »
Metalhead's wife is graduating college at noon on Friday so we will be delayed but are planning on leaving at 1400 hours from Republic.  There are also a few more non members coming down on Friday but they are not leaving until around 1700 hours.  Hopefully we can show them a good time and they will become members as well.

I'm looking so foward to this first trip of the year see everyone there.

RockGeneral
f you are going to be a bird be an early bird, if you are going to be a worm sleep late!

Offline HVACMASTER

• Level 3
« Reply #23 on: 12/30/05 - 01:29PM »
I'm still up in the air about what time I am going down friday.  I have the day off, but kids in school.  I know Allen gets off at 4 (1600).  I would be up to getting a caravan out of Republic with others at 5 (1700) if anyone is interested.

Offline HVACMASTER

• Level 3
« Reply #24 on: 01/ 2/06 - 11:41PM »
Well, looks like I may just have to take kids out of school on friday.  What time is everyone making a caravan to Disney?  What are the eating choices or do we need to plan to take food?

Offline RockGeneral

• Level 1
« Reply #25 on: 01/ 3/06 - 03:50AM »
There are not very many choices to eat, there is a place where we eat breakfast at every morning called Frosty and Ednas it is just on the other side of the big dam from the wheeling and is very good, kind of a momandpop kind of place.  In Langley there are also a few more choices like Sonic etc.  Also in Vinita there are more choices but it is about 20 miles or so from where we will be, we usually go there late Sat. night and eat at Pizza Hut when we stay all weekend.  We are just taking some snacks and drinks and eating out for meals.

RockGeneral
f you are going to be a bird be an early bird, if you are going to be a worm sleep late!

Offline HVACMASTER

• Level 3
« Reply #26 on: 01/ 3/06 - 11:31PM »
Who all is meeting and when and where?

Offline JeepGirlFriend

• Level 1
« Reply #27 on: 01/ 4/06 - 04:34PM »
Just wanted to let anyone that waited until last minute to get a room that Roger's Cabins is full but Mooney's Sunset Motel has rooms for $50 (even lake view!).  They also have a restaurant and bar there.

The number is 918-435-4768.  Mixer/Ronnie and I are meeting WagonMan at 6ish at WalMart in Republic on Saturday morning if anyone wants to trail with us.  Mixer's cell is 693-7187 if you wanna call.

Its is supposed to be 65 on Saturday  :applaudit:

Offline Fierogld

• Level 3
  • climbin trees
« Reply #28 on: 01/ 4/06 - 09:03PM »
hey just talked my dadio into going this weekend..so it looks like ill c u at wally world at noon on friday...we'll be bunking at the moony sunset on the lake-oooo sounds romantic..too bad its with my dad :banghead:
I like jeeps!!!

Offline RockGeneral

• Level 1
« Reply #29 on: 01/ 5/06 - 08:15PM »
Since some of us are going down Fri. and some on Sat. should we set up a meeting place for sometime on Sat. morning.

RockGeneral