Author Topic: TJ Parts for sale, Lift, Rims and Tires and some Free parts  (Read 479 times)

Offline rtoolen

For Sale

2" Spacer lift, shocks, Quick disconnect, winch plate for factory bumper, 5 aluminum rims with tires 32/11.5/15, (the rims are 10 hole with center caps, I do not know what the off set is, they stick out a bit)

The lift shocks quick disconnect are used but will work fine, the winch plate has been installed but never used, that I know of, I bought the winch and it can with the plate, the rims fit at TJ, the 5 rims are good with a little wear from wheeling, the spare is brand new never been on the ground and is a M/T, the other 4 tires are less than 50%, they are not bald, they hold air and have been used on the street and wheeled, they will get you by for a bit but need to be replaced. All tires are 32/11.5/15, and look great with the 2" lift. I am asking $600 for everything. This is a great set up for a stock jeep, I ran it for years before going bigger. If you think this is to high make me an offer.
 I will only split this up if I find a home for all the parts. If you just want one or or two things email me what you want and what you will give, if everything gets taken I will split it up. I would like it to go to someone who could really use the whole setup to lift their jeep and have more fun with it.

Free Stuff:

If you can use anything let me know, if not I an going to scrap it. Most of it is factory stuff off my Jeep. 

Front bumper, Rear bumper, receiver hitch bolt-on(not factory), skid plate, factory t-case tail piece with out put shaft, rear drive shaft, factory springs (all 4), factory control arms(all 8 uppers and lowers)

If you are really interested I can text you pics of anything you want. I will leave this up on OJT web site for a few weeks than the stuff for sale will go to craigslist or ebay. The free stuff will go for scrap. Please text me at 417-268-8761, or email at rtoolen05@yahoo.com. I will respond as fast as I can.

Thanks Rob  :P