Author Topic: House for Sale - All Brick, 3BR, 2BA, Large Corner Lot in Ozark - VERY CLEAN!!!  (Read 584 times)

Offline Ultramag

• Level 2
We are selling a NICE 3 bedroom, 2 bath, all brick house in Ozark that is in great condition!! Address is 2602 S 14th Avenue. The house is almost 1,800 square feet and sits on about a ? acre corner lot in a nice subdivision (Red Fern Estates) in Ozark. This is a 1 owner home and has been VERY well maintained inside and out, with very little wear and tear! There are no holes in the walls, no pet stains, no stains at all, the 2nd bathroom has barely been used, the 2 extra bedrooms have never been used, the wood fireplace is in like new condiion, has a nice covered front porch, nice appliances, hot water heater was replaced 3 years ago, new roof approximately 5 years ago, the floors are good, trim is good, vaulted ceilings, nice big corner lot, concrete driveway & sidewalk are good, all brick, large bedrooms - all with walk-in closets, extra storage in the laundry room, large dry crawlspace that is lit, a large deck on the back with partial covering, lots of space on the ? acre lot to add a work shop building or extra garage, etc!

I have also listed this with a realtor and we are asking $149,900 for it. Motivated seller, ready to get a deal done!  Below is the realtor link with more details and 38 pictures, so please check it out!!

http://homes.gsbor.com/detailsresidential/1304505/

Let me know if you have any questions!  417-818-6166

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
Where you moving? Monett?
I cut sheetmetal for free.  It's fixing it that get's expensive.

Offline Ultramag

• Level 2
No, still living in Nixa.  This is actually a rental home that we have but have decided to sell it because we are looking to buy another rental.