Author Topic: Recovery Strap and Tree Strap  (Read 1213 times)

Offline calebsxj

• Level 1
Recovery Strap and Tree Strap
« on: 05/ 3/10 - 10:40PM »
Bought new last year from performance off road center. So they are in excellence shape!

Both for $45.00

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
Re: Recovery Strap and Tree Strap
« Reply #1 on: 05/ 4/10 - 01:48PM »
Seeing as how my recovery bag was stolen out of my Jeep last week I will contact you about these.

Lost two tow straps a tree saver, 2 D rings and receiver bracket and shackle and a hunting axe.
Thieves hit 4 cars in my neighborhood over night last week. I mistakingly left the back gate unlocked.
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline calebsxj

• Level 1
« Reply #2 on: 05/ 4/10 - 01:51PM »
That sucks! People are stupid, what are they going to do with tow straps, use them to steal a car  :P

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #3 on: 05/ 4/10 - 03:13PM »
That sucks! People are stupid, what are they going to do with tow straps, use them to steal a car  :P

I'm going to use them to tow Keith out when he gets stuck.  :P
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #4 on: 05/ 4/10 - 03:57PM »
I'm not too proud to call for a strap, just won't ever call for strap-on.

Maybe the shackles are what they used to try and bust my neighbors truck window. They must be pretty weak as they couldn't break it to steal his work phone and GPS in the console.
The only thing trackable is the iPod nano that was in my glove box. Had the serial number so maybe they'll try and pawn it. Doubt it though.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #5 on: 05/ 4/10 - 04:16PM »
I'm not too proud to call for a strap, just won't ever call for strap-on.

Maybe the shackles are what they used to try and bust my neighbors truck window. They must be pretty weak as they couldn't break it to steal his work phone and GPS in the console.
The only thing trackable is the iPod nano that was in my glove box. Had the serial number so maybe they'll try and pawn it. Doubt it though.

be nice if you could locate it like you can the iPhone.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #6 on: 05/ 4/10 - 04:32PM »
I won't pay for MobileMe anyway.

Be nice if they catch the bums if Arnott let's me lop their knee caps with that axe. 

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #7 on: 05/ 4/10 - 04:34PM »
I won't pay for MobileMe anyway.

Be nice if they catch the bums if Arnott let's me lop their knee caps with that axe. 

well that sucks Keith, hope you find out who it was, and I hope you follow through with pressing charges as far as you can.

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #8 on: 05/ 4/10 - 04:42PM »
They tried to break into the corner gas station too so that may help in finding them. There were a total of 12+/- calls from that night in our area.

Offline why jay

• Level 2
« Reply #9 on: 05/ 7/10 - 01:13AM »
I saw something on tv one time where apple can log the ip address when they connect to iTunes. Which they will have to do to use it. Anyway. LE can the sunpoena that info from apple. Worth checking in to just to nail those sons o' bitches.
I am Joe the plumber.