Author Topic: Shawn and Jaime  (Read 925 times)

Offline Triggershawn

• Level 1
Shawn and Jaime
« on: 05/ 3/14 - 10:52PM »
Hello all,

My name is Shawn Waldman, I am 37, currently finishing up my Masters Degree at MSU in Wildlife and Agriculture Biology. 10 years prior military, partially disabled veteran now, I am from Lincoln Nebraska (Go Huskers of course) and have been in Missouri for almost 6 years now, not sure how long I will be here is the only disappointment, can't find a job in my career field to save my life so I am applying Nationwide. I have a pretty descent background in off roading, my first vehicle at 16 was a '75 CJ5 death trap on 38's, blew the tranny out more times than I can remember. I than got back into it in Tennessee at Land Between the Lakes, I had a '79 Landcruiser (which I miss greatly). My girlfriend and I have just bought a 2013 JK 4-door Sahara, can't wait to start putting the mods together, and getting to know everyone. We are going to join as a family (us and our great dane), and will be pretty active, planning on going to the June 14th trip and hopefully get to meet everyone at the meet and greet.

Offline Martinez

• Club Members
  • Level 4
Re: Shawn and Jaime
« Reply #1 on: 05/ 4/14 - 01:02AM »
Welcome to the club and thank you for your service! 
Take it out and play with it!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #2 on: 05/ 4/14 - 04:12PM »
Welcome to the site.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4
« Reply #3 on: 05/ 4/14 - 10:17PM »
Glad you found us and welcome to the site.

Offline YoungJK

• B.O.D. Officer - Club President
  • Level 2
« Reply #4 on: 05/ 5/14 - 05:10PM »
Welcome, hope you can make it out to one of our events.

Offline Jonbo

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #5 on: 05/ 5/14 - 10:04PM »
Howdy! Thanks for serving.