Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Apr 24 at 7 AM ? Apr 26 at 5 PM

EVENT CANCELED!

SMORR
5722 State Highway K, Seymour, Missouri 65746

Hosted by Midwest Jeepthing

Chicks in the Sticks is Midwest Jeepthing's  fourth annual Ladies Driving Only event.
 Chicks in the Sticks is all about the ladies!!! But we want you to share the experience with the guys (and kids)! With an uptick of women out wheeling, MWJT is in the fourth year of promoting women behind the wheel: guiding, gunning, spotting, and more! So this weekend is all about that!

This event has grown every year and in 2020 we have shut down SMORR for the weekend! Tickets are on sale through Eventbrite and just like Jeepstock, it will offer multi-day tickets with and without food options.

It?s going to be the best year ever so don?t miss it! The event will be filled with fun, friendship and shenanigans while Jeeping in a beautiful park at Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch (SMORR). Events and activities begin Thursday evening, April 23rd and wrap up on Sunday, April 26th.
Please note: Tickets do not include camping. Camping is paid directly to SMORR.  CASH ONLY PLEASE.
Trail Rides, Meetings & Events / Spring Forward Back-Road Run
« Last post by RedDad on 03/ 2/20 - 02:39PM »
Saturday at 9:30 AM ? 4:30 PM
5 days from now ? 37?57?F Partly Cloudy

SAVE THE DATE!!! Meeting point is the Ava Wal-Mart. We will roll out at 10a sharp. Please be there by 930 to chat and get ready to go. Lunch will be in the Vera Cruze area at about noon. Bring your own food, drinks and snacks for the day.  Steve Waddell has some great routes and will head our road run.  Will be around the Ava Mo area.  There will be a couple of shell out spots where you have easy access back to the highway. Estimated time back to Ava will be about 3-4p. Several photo opportunities along the way.
Trail Rides, Meetings & Events / March OJT Monthly Meeting
« Last post by RedDad on 03/ 2/20 - 02:37PM »
Voting for President and Secretary!

Brentwood Library at 7:30 PM
Introductions / Re: New Member
« Last post by Tuffy on 02/10/20 - 10:41AM »
My 2004 Jeep Wrangler has a JKS 3" suspension lift, front and rear bumpers, 13K winch on front, and many other minor items. I use this jeep for over-landing and daily driving. My 1990 Wrangler is mostly stock. It was my first jeep. I replaced the motor with a crate motor, added 2" leaf springs, power steering, painted entire jeep and applied bed liner on the interior. It's mostly used at the lake for transport from the cabin to the boat dock these days. Used it a lot in the past for playing in the mud and creeks around the lake. Rebuilt motor twice for mud related issues. You really have to watch the PVC valve on those 4 cyl. They are on top of the valve cover and tend to pop out leaving a nice hole for mud to slide in. 
Introductions / Re: New Member
« Last post by mindgame on 02/ 9/20 - 12:50PM »
Welcome to the group.
Any mods to either of the jeeps you have?
Introductions / New Member
« Last post by Tuffy on 01/30/20 - 09:38AM »
Hello Fellow Jeepers
I am new to the site, but not Jeepin. I have a 90' YJ and a 2004 TJ. I am looking forward to meeting other members at meetings or events coming this summer.
Hard rock raised winch plate
I have a hard rock raised winch plate that can be used with the factory plastic bumpers for the jk-jku 07-18
Trail Rides, Meetings & Events / February 6 Monthly Meeting
« Last post by RedDad on 01/15/20 - 05:08PM »
Location Brentwood Library in Springfield
7:30 PM
Introductions / Introduction-Only Kinda' New to the Club...
« Last post by dpaino on 12/24/19 - 12:55PM »
Hi,

We met several of you at SMORR in 2018, when our own "club" failed to step up when we needed help due to two sidewall tears. Long story, short, Eric Middleby really went out of his way to help, which included having us come to his house to rotate the plugged tire to the rear, because he was concerned about our drive back to OK.

We joined the club that day, but never knew about this forum or that it was more than a facebook group. Ironic, since we have been looking for a real (Jeep) club (not just a FB group) ever since we got our jeep. Turns out we are already in a "REAL" club!
We look forward to meeting more of you and getting involved. We live in the Tulsa area, so we can't do as much as we would like...

We have a 2018 JKU with more mods than the sticker price. Some of our favorite attributes are:
1. Atlas Transfer Case (4.3:1)
2. Hutchison Beadlocks with brand new 37" Pit Bull Tire (thanks for the info Eric)
3. Teraflex lift
4. Dynatrac Trail Leader Package (front and rear)
5. ARB Airlockers
6. 5:13 gears

Besides our Atlas, the other big adds this year to support our habit are a new trailer and a 2020 Dodge Ram (1500) with 3.92 axle ratio.

Sorry for the long post; I am typically more of an observer.  :)
Deb (and Frank) Paino
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10