Author Topic: New to the Jeepthing  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Rob Guinther

• Club Members
  • Level 2
New to the Jeepthing
« on: 09/ 8/12 - 04:22PM »
My wife and I just bought a 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sahara with a 3" OME suspension Lift, sporting 33" tires, JKS quick disconnects, a 9000lb winch and soon to be a whole lot more accessories.(as I have huge plans for my 1st jeep)We have been enjoying going to Wheelin World in Eureka Spgs Ar, and SMORR in Seymour quite a bit. Our only problem is, is that we do not know very many people that enjoy off-roading as much as we do, so we are very open to meeting up with likeminded folks for a day  out at the parks.

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4
Re: New to the Jeepthing
« Reply #1 on: 09/ 8/12 - 06:57PM »
Hi glad you found us, check out our events section for our monthly runs and meet and greets. Sounds like our club is just what your looking for!

Offline Rob Guinther

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 09/ 9/12 - 12:14PM »
Yes I think this is exactly what we have been looking for. I just printed off the membership form and will be sending it in with payment very soon. I wish I would have found you all just a few days sooner, I would have joined yall at the meeting  on the 6th. Oh well there is always next month. Is there any specific day of the month for the meetings?

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #3 on: 09/ 9/12 - 12:26PM »
They are always on the first Thursday of the month at 7:30pm.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Rob Guinther

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #4 on: 09/ 9/12 - 04:43PM »
Again, Thanks for the answer to my question. :101: