Author Topic: Hey everyone!  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Clynn

Hey everyone!
« on: 08/14/13 - 04:56PM »
 Hello all! My name is Christopher Lynn. Im 21 years old from Rogersville, MO. I am currently working on a Bachelor's degree from Drury University in Electronic Media production (film making stuff). My jeep is a 2009 Jeep Wrangler X. It's pretty much stock. It has a 2" spacer lift and 33" Mickey Thompson Baja Radial MTZ tires. This is jeep is my daily driver. I've never formally been on a purpose built trail before with it but I love playing around my property with it. I have also started entering the 4wheel jamboree in Springfield every year for the past 2 years. I'm Also looking forward to going to SMORR with the club this Saturday!
« Last Edit: 08/14/13 - 05:05PM by Clynn »

Offline gjgoodale

• Level 3
  • ZMBR8D
Re: Hey everyone!
« Reply #1 on: 08/14/13 - 05:07PM »
Nice rig!  Welcome to the forum!
Check the OJT Facebook page<br />http://www.facebook.com/groups/ozarksjeepthing/

Offline Clynn

« Reply #2 on: 08/14/13 - 05:09PM »
Thanks! Happy to be here!

Offline SkylineTj

• Level 1
« Reply #3 on: 08/14/13 - 06:03PM »
Welcome 8)

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #4 on: 08/14/13 - 06:04PM »
Welcome to the site.  See you on Saturday.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #5 on: 08/15/13 - 09:19AM »
Welcome to the club!  See you Saturday.
Mo Printer

Offline OzarkMountainCJ5

• Level 2
« Reply #6 on: 09/ 5/13 - 11:21PM »
I am in Rogersville too.  If you see a bright yellow Willys wagon running around thats me.  If you need help on anything with your Jeep feel free to get ahold of me since I am local to you. I have worked in a couple offroad shops and have a few builds under my belt now.
68' CJ6 in progress
55' Willys Wagon