Author Topic: August19th Seymour Only!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2917 times)

Offline OldYJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 5
Re: August19th Seymour Only!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: 08/17/06 - 09:29PM »
thank youuuuu............... jacks well put  :beerchug:
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from
those who are willing to work and give to those who would not"
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mjsteiro

• Level 1
« Reply #16 on: 08/17/06 - 10:26PM »
That is what it is all about....Let's ALL go have some wheelin'  fun.

Thanks Brandon :beerchug:
othing but skinny pedal!!!

open front, welded rear, 31" LTB's

It may be small but I can still get it UP!!
 Ranch Rocker!!!

Offline Fierogld

• Level 3
  • climbin trees
« Reply #17 on: 08/17/06 - 11:13PM »
Ill Probably just follow bradman and BY around cause i know i cant go wrong with them.  :agree: Now, Hvac on the other hand could end up leading me down Cheap trick backwards...still love wheelin with ya tho rick. :beerchug: , i just need lockers and sliders before i start following you around too much.
I like jeeps!!!

Blueyellow

Re: August 19th Seymour Only!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: 08/17/06 - 11:25PM »
Gee Whizz You think we should start all trail ride threads with a Tiff Between members? (it would be better if we had girls in Bikinis........ In the Mud though) It seems to get everybody Ready to go wheelin. LOL Just teasin. Looks like Bradman is out for the weekend. He had something Pop up unexpectdly. As for me I'll Be at the meet a greet and Running at Seymour After I Fix my inverted Shackle due not useing Ramps on my Trailer. Other than that I gald everything worked itself out and I Hope to have a great Run at Seymour, Mo. I'll Have the Video Camera. Also to yellow TJ, ISO, and Fiero Gold I will Have your Videos at the Meet the Meet and greet. And I can always Take orders.
Seeyouonthetrail
Al

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #19 on: 08/18/06 - 10:07PM »
SO is this an official club run or is this a non sanctioned run so anyone can attend or jeeps only?  highsociety

I am curious, have you ever been to the Park(SMORR). If you would like to wheel thats great. The time to meet has been posted. I dont give a crap if you wheel a geo storm on rockwells. In other words this is open to memebers and members friends or anyone else that show up at the time and place. If some no member finds out the time and place some how that would be great and we(The Club)would all welcome them.

Hope to see you out...

Brandon

Louie.. come on out. I'd love to wheel with you again. You helped me out a bunch my first trip to Seymour.

Jimmy (ISO)
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #20 on: 08/19/06 - 01:06AM »
Quote from: "mixer"
sounds good to me ........ :beerchug:

YOu gonna drive the beast??

Brandon
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook

Offline JeepGirlFriend

• Level 1
« Reply #21 on: 08/21/06 - 04:02PM »
WOW What a Jeep Day Saturday!  I just wanted to thank JacksFork/Brandon for all he did for the club Saturday.  Not only did he go pick and return the RTI Ramp, but he also opened the park for us until the wee hours of the morning.  

We have such a great group of people in our club.  I think we all need to keep our focus on the wheeln aspect of what brought us together.  We all have the same passion to wheel and enjoy our weekends off from work.  

Well I just wanted to say thanks to Brandon and let everyone know who did not get to make it how awesome it was.

Mandy
(Mixer)

Offline JEEP Lovin Cowgirl

• Level 4
« Reply #22 on: 08/21/06 - 07:56PM »
Yes....a BIG thanks....it was great.....Sorry Al and Wayne had an oopsie...we only did one trail and headed out, but it was fun.....rain and lightening....one of the "is it gonna dump on us or not?" Cooled down nicely...hope you all had fun on the other runs....THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN for opening up and helping out.... :beerchug:
Amy~
"75% of the planet is covered by water.
The rest is covered by Jeep!"

www.jordanessentialsrep.com/9274
Jordan Essentials~Bath, Body & Spa