Author Topic: Am I the only one?  (Read 1744 times)

Offline dewayne

• Level 2
Am I the only one?
« on: 03/ 9/09 - 09:30PM »
 Just wondering if anyone else has trouble logging in? Then when I do finaly get in get kicked off after EVERY post.It even shows that Im on line but cant reply.
Goodness this is a pricy hobby.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: Am I the only one?
« Reply #1 on: 03/ 9/09 - 10:59PM »
make sure you have cookies enabled within your browser. If you do, try clearing them out for ozarksjeepthing.com then login in and you should be fine. Might help also if you post up what browser your using and also the version of it, as well PC or MAC.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline dewayne

• Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 03/ 9/09 - 11:23PM »
Crystal here....I got the cookie thing, but I don't understand the other? Can you explain? I am not sure what I need to do on that.
c

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #3 on: 03/ 9/09 - 11:25PM »
I was just asking what browswer are you using? Internet Explorer 6 or 7 ??  Firefox?  Safari?
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline dewayne

• Level 2
« Reply #4 on: 03/10/09 - 12:46AM »
Seems to be working now  :big_thumbs: :big_thumbs:THANKS.Was really getting aggravated with it.  :102:

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #5 on: 03/10/09 - 01:49AM »
no sweat.. sometimes cookies just get corrupted. Especially if you stay logged in all the time. You should logout every so often and log back in.. it helps keep them cookies fresh.  :P

Offline Big A

• Level 3
« Reply #6 on: 03/10/09 - 02:17AM »
Fresh cookies are GOOD!

˙ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dıןɟ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #7 on: 03/10/09 - 02:32AM »
Those look like the soft batch brand to me.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline farmboy

• Level 3
« Reply #8 on: 03/10/09 - 12:21PM »
I had this problem a few weeks ago, but I just blamed it on Jimmy and it fixed it'self. lol
Be quick to listen, slow to speek and slow to anger!!

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #9 on: 03/10/09 - 12:29PM »

I had this problem a few weeks ago, but I just blamed it on Jimmy and it fixed it'self. lol

:320_victory: