Author Topic: Jeep stalls  (Read 3492 times)

Offline Care Bear

• Level 2
Jeep stalls
« on: 04/19/07 - 03:07PM »
After a moderate amount of stop-and-go driving and after the vehicle has set for about 5-10 minutes, I'll start it and it acts like it's flooded. If I try to drive it, it acts like a bad fuel filter. Let it cool for about 10 minutes with the hood up and everything's normal. Codes stored were P0303 and P0351 pointing to an ignition problem. Internet search suggested that it probably wasn't the coil rail and suggested adjusting the cam position sensor. I've broken and reconnected all connections, they look fine. I haven't used my cooling spray to test individual components to see if I might have a heat sensitive coil/sensor/whatever. Advice?
ari
When you get squeezed, the stuff that comes out, is what is on the inside.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: Jeep stalls
« Reply #1 on: 04/19/07 - 05:25PM »
Okay, Carrie. Your Jeeps' computer system is controlled by three primary main processing cores cross linked with a redundant melacortz ramistat and fourteen kiloquad interface modules. The core elements are based on FTL nanoprocessor units arranged into twenty-five bilateral kelilactirals with twenty of those units being slaved to the central heisenfram terminal. . . . Now this is the isopalavial interface which controls the main firomactal drive unit. . . . You need to equalize the sub-emissive subinterlink with the heisenfram terminal and you should be good to go.

Hope this helps!!  :cool:
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #2 on: 04/19/07 - 05:54PM »
Hey Scotty, you forgot to have her check the dilithium crystals...
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #3 on: 04/19/07 - 06:27PM »
I thought it was still under warranty?  

IF it is not under warranty I would put a 4.3 in it and be done.  Then I would narrow the tub, put tube fenders on it and new axles.

Sorry for the lack of help but Jimmy started it!!
I cut sheetmetal for free.  It's fixing it that get's expensive.

Offline Care Bear

• Level 2
« Reply #4 on: 04/19/07 - 07:07PM »
Ya'll, my friend John is the one that posted on my name because he couldn't with his own name until approved by a moderator.  I love that he made me sound so specific and technical and even a little smarter than I am but for real, thanks, now can you really help.  Brad I am sticking my tongue out at you but you are right I should :brows: Jimmy I am suprised!
ari

Offline Care Bear

• Level 2
« Reply #5 on: 04/19/07 - 07:16PM »
Keith he forgot to beam me up!
ari

Offline Ozarkwoods

• 09 Rubicon unlimited
  • Level 1
« Reply #6 on: 04/22/07 - 12:33AM »
LOL whitehead, your bad,  I don't know if they make a lift system high enough to keep us above all the flinging your doing.  I am going to have to go hazmat suit for sure and forget about the interior. :knight:

Blueyellow

« Reply #7 on: 04/22/07 - 12:41AM »
Whitehead the biohazardious Material that has emeted from your 19 inch Liquid crystal display Monitor on your Personal computer. Has entered through your Cornea and into to metophysical thing you call your Brain.... You need to take some time off and go wheelin dude you are hilarious......SEEYOUONTHETRAIL
Al

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #8 on: 04/22/07 - 02:15AM »
oh man... I haven't been wheeling for 2 weeks... can barely sleep at night...got the cold sweats and shakes...  need a 4LO fix...  :zombie:  

Didn't mean to hi-jack your thread ... back to you Carrie!

Quoted from Carebear:
After a moderate amount of stop-and-go driving and after the vehicle has set for about 5-10 minutes, I'll start it and it acts like it's flooded. If I try to drive it, it acts like a bad fuel filter. Let it cool for about 10 minutes with the hood up and everything's normal. Codes stored were P0303 and P0351 pointing to an ignition problem. Internet search suggested that it probably wasn't the coil rail and suggested adjusting the cam position sensor. I've broken and reconnected all connections, they look fine. I haven't used my cooling spray to test individual components to see if I might have a heat sensitive coil/sensor/whatever. Advice?
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline Care Bear

• Level 2
« Reply #9 on: 04/23/07 - 08:56AM »
You know for this highly intelligent computer geek I have to correct you.  At first I tried to ignore it then I decided it was because guys really don't care as long as you get your point across but, I have to say it.  Spell my name right please!  CARI  :agree: LOL  it is in my signature :biggrin:
ari

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #10 on: 04/23/07 - 09:51AM »
CARRIE!!

OOPS.  Sorry Kari.  :biggrin:

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #11 on: 04/23/07 - 11:38AM »
10-4 Care Bear

Offline TanYJ

• Level 4
« Reply #12 on: 04/23/07 - 12:22PM »
Carry?
J-ust.................It's
E-mpty.............Hip
E-very............To be
P-ocket.........[-]====[-]
.....The second mouse gets the cheese.....
"Skinny models, you can keep those..I like big corn-fed mid-western ho's"

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #13 on: 04/23/07 - 01:18PM »

Offline Care Bear

• Level 2
« Reply #14 on: 04/23/07 - 09:37PM »
What a riot! LOL   :applaudit:  I am so technical I am glad it is in this forum.
ari