Author Topic: area body shops  (Read 1432 times)

Offline goldswim5

• Level 2
area body shops
« on: 07/28/10 - 10:44PM »
Are there any bodyshops in the area that you guys have experience with? I'm looking to get some patch panels put in my '78 truck and I'm scared I'll end up messing the cab up doing it myself. It's a Supercab so I can't just go buy another one somewhere. But I'm thinking most shops aren't going to do it, just have to find the right one willing too.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: area body shops
« Reply #1 on: 07/28/10 - 11:54PM »
Most will, they just charge for it.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline 4wheelin

• Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 07/29/10 - 12:45PM »
I have a buddy that has a body shop in republic.I'm sure he would do it. He does a lot of affordable custom work. Really nice! High quality!

Kirk Kustoms Auto Body
Kyle

417-849-2402

Offline CRAZY LARRY

• Charter Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #3 on: 07/29/10 - 03:27PM »
I have seen some of it and it look good.
Zombie brains; smells like fish taste like chicken.

Offline goldswim5

• Level 2
« Reply #4 on: 07/29/10 - 03:52PM »
Thanks 4wheelin, I left him a message. I've called Hammer's Autobody and they turned me away, and Ben's Fab was recommended but they haven't answered their phone yet.

Offline CRAZY LARRY

• Charter Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #5 on: 07/29/10 - 05:37PM »
most body shop don't do rust repair.
Zombie brains; smells like fish taste like chicken.

Offline freds_94

• Level 3
« Reply #6 on: 08/13/10 - 03:47PM »
there is also a guy in spokane mo that does an awesome job, his name is clayton, if you havent already got this taken care of. if you need/want more info, i can get it for you
trying to raise a teenager is like nailing jello to a tree

Offline Moto

• Level 1
« Reply #7 on: 10/27/10 - 09:43AM »
I know this is an older reply to the topic posted, but just for the record. I took an '86 CJ to them, I got rear-ended on Kearney St years ago, the guy that hit me was estimated at doing at least 45 + when I got hit, I was sitting stopped waiting to make a left turn, I dumped the clutch to absorb some of the impact but result was still a bent frame (up in the middle) body knocked off to the left side & puckered the body just ahead of each door, even the frame work of the soft top was knocked out of whack. so I took it here,

Creek Collision Repair Inc
1445 East Trafficway Street
Springfield, MO  65802
(417)869-2565
Auto Service & Repair
   I was amazed how good, no great, it turned out after coming off the frame straightening machine & a touch of body repair ahead of each door, everything was back straight & true & paint to match.
  I know the story is windy but just wanted to share how good of a quality job they performed!