Author Topic: YJ Aaron great to deal with!  (Read 817 times)

Offline j2sax

• Club Members
  • Level 3
YJ Aaron great to deal with!
« on: 01/20/09 - 12:46AM »
Props to another smooth deal with YJaaron.  I pulled him all the way out to Sparta to pick up some parts and had them waiting out front only to find they were the wrong ones!  Had to go back of the property and dig through some piles to get the right stuff.  I felt like an idiot, but Aaron was cool about it and even helped me unload the wrong stuff and load up the new. 

We always hear about the bad deals, thought I would reinforce there are still good folks to deal with out there! 

Have a great week everyone!

Jesse
Jesse, Near Sparta, MO FSJ/AMC Freak<br />Wag w/ 6" lift 360/727/229 (208 soon) <br />2 J10s, 2 J20s, 4 Door J20 Project, Lots of Wags<br />73 Commando on Wag Frame, 79 AMX, Several Eagles

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: YJ Aaron great to deal with!
« Reply #1 on: 01/20/09 - 12:52AM »
Thanks Jesse.  I'll have the springs and wheel back to you soon.  It's really stuck on there!
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline j2sax

• Club Members
  • Level 3
Re: YJ Aaron great to deal with!
« Reply #2 on: 01/20/09 - 01:42AM »
A good soaking with some Sea Foam/PB Blstr normally does the trick, if you let it sit overnight.  If I had known we were harvesting that one I would have gotten all that off... my apologies again! 

Good luck and hope to see you on the trail soon!

Jesse
Jesse, Near Sparta, MO FSJ/AMC Freak<br />Wag w/ 6" lift 360/727/229 (208 soon) <br />2 J10s, 2 J20s, 4 Door J20 Project, Lots of Wags<br />73 Commando on Wag Frame, 79 AMX, Several Eagles