Author Topic: 2006 TW and 100 AW dates set!!!!!  (Read 2789 times)

Offline MomK

• Level 1
2006 TW and 100 AW dates set!!!!!
« on: 07/13/05 - 06:35PM »
The Trespassers Wil and 100 Acre Wood Pro Rally dates are set !!
February 23rd, 24th and 25th 2006.I know that this is 6 months away ,but  Once again I need 30-50 friendly 4X4 drivers to help with Med/sweep heavy/sweep and marshal/sweep positions. More information will be available as we get closer to the date. I am in the process of setting up a training session for early January. If there is anything you would like covered please let me know. Thanks for all the help in previous years and I look forward to working with all of you.
Mary Kendall
Sweep Coordinator TW/100AW 2004, 2005, and 2006
omKs 05 Grand Cherokee ,yes the one with the HEMI and all the bells and whistles

Offline Overland n' Rocks

• Level 1
Re: 2006 TW and 100 AW dates set!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 07/13/05 - 06:40PM »
What is the exact location for Race?
What exactly is supposed to be racing (GP's, ATV's, SUV's?)
Racing Classes & Rules?

Thanks,
haos, Panic, & Disorder; I see my work here is done.

Offline MomK

• Level 1
« Reply #2 on: 07/18/05 - 07:32PM »
This is the national championship for performance club rally. The vehicles racing are mostly all wheel drive sports cars with roll cages and major modifications. We do have a corvette and an XJ that raced last year,plus a VW beetle. All of the racing teams consist of a driver and navigator. The exact course is not given out till the start of the race. They race on closed county roads. (mostly gravel and a few low water bridges). The towns included so far are Steelville,Salem,Viburnum, and Ellington . The main web site is www.100AW.org  There is a video of part of last years race. Hope this answers your questions. If you want ony addtional information,please let me know Also there is a discussion over on midwestjeepthing.com under events. Some of the jeepers who helped last year were describing what was involved.
omKs 05 Grand Cherokee ,yes the one with the HEMI and all the bells and whistles

Offline Overland n' Rocks

• Level 1
« Reply #3 on: 07/20/05 - 07:06PM »
Thanx,
I know where Steelville is. :applaudit:  
You can probably count me in for a helpful hand.
haos, Panic, & Disorder; I see my work here is done.

Offline MomK

• Level 1
« Reply #4 on: 07/22/05 - 12:57AM »
Thanks. I'll add you to the list. I am still looking for about 30 more 4x4s for sweep and marshal positions. Please pass the word. Thank you
Mary Kendall
Sweep Coordinator TW/100AW
2004,2005 and 2006

Offline MomK

• Level 1
« Reply #5 on: 11/16/05 - 10:13PM »
Update- It is 3 months till the rally. The Crash,fire,rescue school will probably be the 2nd week in January near St. Louis.As soon as the date and details get confirmed I will let you know. I am still looking for more sweeps, EMTs,Parmedics and marshals(spectators). Please pass the word .Thanks to all who have already said they can help.
Mary Kendall
Sweep Coordinator TW/100AW
2004,2005 and 2006

Offline MomK

• Level 1
« Reply #6 on: 11/18/05 - 10:42AM »
For those of you who have helped in the past you may have seen our Icom 2100 2-meter radio. We have leant this radio out the past two years at the rally. Bill went out and bought another spare radio, SO??..

There will be drawing at the party on Saturday night for said radio. Some minor rules to be entered in the drawing.
1) You have to have your ham license-call sign in the database.
2) You will get one entry for every day you work the rally.
3) This is a used radio. We used it in our house as our base radio when it was not out on loan.
4) You do not have to be present to win, but working all 3 days gives you 3 chances.

Good luck and thank you all for helping with the rally this year.

Offline MomK

• Level 1
« Reply #7 on: 12/10/05 - 06:05AM »
I am hoping to be up to this soon. I see a neurosurgeon on monday. I twisted my back T-day weekend and it has gotten alot worse. Cross your fingers that it is better soon or you all may have to deal with Bill /Rana/other half as pretend sweep chief.

Offline MomK

• Level 1
« Reply #8 on: 12/12/05 - 06:07PM »
Looks like you are stuck with me as sweep coordinator atleast for this year. No surgery  just Pain and torture( PT-Physical therapy) and pain managment.

Offline MomK

• Level 1
« Reply #9 on: 12/22/05 - 02:06AM »
Just a friendly reminder I am still looking for more helpers for the rally. If you are interested e-mail me. Thanks
Mary Kendall

Offline highsociety

• Level 4
« Reply #10 on: 12/22/05 - 09:52AM »
How do we enter to race?  Need to get the rules and class breakdowns so we know how to build our car.  Is it too late?  We have a great team put together just need more info on entering.  Thanks Ballzout motrsports and S&S auto
2009 Sponsors:
S&S Auto, Staun, Corbeau, Clayton Offroad, Edmonds Dental Prosthetics, Kching, Indian Ridge Resort, Ballzout Lifstyle, John's 4x4, Brown Dog Industries

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!

Offline MomK

• Level 1
« Reply #11 on: 01/ 5/06 - 07:17AM »
The website is 100AW.org  We are still registering contestants. If you are really interested please e-mail me (mckendall@cablemo.net) with rally contestant 100 AW in the subject and I will get you in touch with the Rally chairman and he will be able to get you all the info you need and/or want.

Offline MomK

• Level 1
« Reply #12 on: 01/ 5/06 - 07:46AM »
Attention all Rally volunteers,CFR class and other info has been e-mailed ,If you do not receive it.Please e-mail me and I will check which e-mail I have for you. Thanks again for volunteering
Mary Kendall
Sweep Coordinator TW/100AW 2004,2005 and 2006
AKA;Momk

Offline MomK

• Level 1
« Reply #13 on: 01/16/06 - 07:44AM »
Ok I can let the cat out of the bag so to speak. Flat Nasty is going to be the site of the post Rally 4x4 workers party on Sunday February 26 following the rally. All who help with the rally are welcomed to come out and play. The rest are welcomed, but will have to pay to get in the park and will not get any other freebies. Also The Crash Fire Rescue class will be held on January 28th at Salem Fire house(The old dent county jeep dealers building-registration has been held here in the past)Pre-registration for the CFR class is first come first serve basis and has to be in to me via e-mail by January 20th or I can not guarantee your discount at FN after the class.
Mary Kendall
2004/2005/2006 Sweep Coordinator TW/100 AW Club Rally

Offline MomK

• Level 1
« Reply #14 on: 01/18/06 - 07:11PM »
Friendly reminder I still need the following information from Everyone working the rally or attending the CFR class;

Name, phone numbers, address, type of vehicle you will be using Rally weekend, what days you can work(Thursday,Friday,Saturday or all),Your call sign if you are a ham also what radio equipment you carry in your vehicle, What medical licences you carry or carried.

I know this is a repeat for several of you but please e-mail the info in so I have the current info on your registration packets. This will make registration go a lot faster and the sooner I confirm the days you are available the sooner I can let you know where you will be working. I am hoping to have work assignments finished by CFR if possible.
Thanks again to all who volunteered and if you haven't yet there are still spaces available for more wokrers.