Author Topic: Stocker Run Dates  (Read 960 times)

Blueyellow

Stocker Run Dates
« on: 01/18/06 - 09:02PM »
OK Heres the Deal, due to the Chili Cook off I don't want to Double Book a day so the 26th of Feb at SMORR. Will Be the Stocker Run. Thats a Sunday For all that didn't Know. Please get ahold of all the guys that have stock rigs, even if they are not Club Members.
     There are Two Jobs we want to get accomplished this day.
One........... to Get all stock rig owners out on the trail to realize their rigs potenial. and Also How fun it is to enjoy nature in a different light (Behind the Wheel of a Jeep)
Two............ Ensure the trails that OJT have cut are Up tp Specifications for the Jeep Jamboree at SMORR.
Well tHeres Actully Three................ Have a good time.............No I mean Have a great time.  Please Promote this to all Jeep Owners. tock or Not Stock. We Will Have a good time No matter what your Jeeps Capabilty is.
    The past Two Stocker Runs have been a great Success and there were other Vehicles Besides Stock out there. Please Comment about them. Pictures would be great. Lets Make this a success once again
Al

Offline acorn

• Level 1
Re: Stocker Run Dates
« Reply #1 on: 01/24/06 - 04:08PM »
I'm putting this notice up in all the break rooms at work.   Wish me luck...

Drive a Jeep ???

Make plans to join the fun on February 26, 2006.  The Ozarks Jeepthing club is holding a stock Jeep run at the Southern Missouri Off-Road Ranch in Seymore, MO.  

The stock runs are aimed at newer Jeepers so the trails we?ll run are within the capabilities of a stock Jeep vehicle (but definitely not boring!).  If you?ve never done this sort of thing before you should really try and make this run?you?ll be amazed at what that little Jeep will do!  Even if you?re a seasoned wheeler you should go to meet some area Jeepers and check out this new park.  The ranch is approximately 930 acres and contains some pretty spectacular views.

If you?re interested or would like more info, email me at ...
01 TJ Sport, black under tinted spice
31X10.5 Kumho MTs
Warn Rockcrawler and shackles up front
Nth Oil Pan & Warn Steering Skids
1" BL/BMML & JKS Quicker Disconnects

Offline acorn

• Level 1
Re: Stocker Run Dates
« Reply #2 on: 01/25/06 - 04:47PM »
Some of the folks who have expressed interest to me so far don't have tow hooks.  Should I be suggesting that they go visit Tractor Supply or something?
01 TJ Sport, black under tinted spice
31X10.5 Kumho MTs
Warn Rockcrawler and shackles up front
Nth Oil Pan & Warn Steering Skids
1" BL/BMML & JKS Quicker Disconnects