Author Topic: Mud Blood & Jeeps...OJT & Spfld. Jeep Aug. 25th  (Read 4426 times)

Offline wag

• Level 1
Re: Mud Blood & Jeeps...OJT & Spfld. Jeep Aug. 25th
« Reply #15 on: 08/24/07 - 02:56PM »
I'm sending my girlfriend........I  WANT the shirt........    lol
NEVER TOO OLD TO BURN RUBBER

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #16 on: 08/24/07 - 06:59PM »
We should be there about 11.....I want a shirt!!!!!
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline Grizwall

• Level 1
« Reply #17 on: 08/24/07 - 08:29PM »
Diane and myself will be there please don't bleed all over the bus before my appointment at 12:15. See youn the rain. Tom

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #18 on: 08/25/07 - 06:41PM »
Wanted to say thanks to everyone who came out and donated for us.  

I think we had in the neighborhood of 20 pints donated so not bad for our first go around.  

Hope all those who got a little light headed made it home safely, you know who you are.

Aaron
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
« Reply #19 on: 08/25/07 - 10:09PM »
Well, It was an exciting time today, I can say that!  I enjoyed seeing everyone today, and had a great time trying to give blood!  (I was 1st and 3rd, and they couldn't get blood out of me!)

And of course, My lovely wife "had" to be the center of attention!!!!!!!!!

But after getting her up and on her feet, We went and ate lunch, and she was fine the rest of the day.  Thanks for everyone's concern and help today.

Thanks to all who came out and gave blood today, i hope we can do this as a club again soon.....say in 56 or so day's.
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline ladyliberty

• Level 1
« Reply #20 on: 08/25/07 - 10:21PM »
MMMMMM....

I THINK I  WILL PASS NEXT TIME!
HELL ON WHEELS, IN COWGIRL HEELS!!<br /><br /><br /><br />Rockette

Blueyellow

« Reply #21 on: 08/25/07 - 10:38PM »
LOL Funny stuff I Wish I could Have been there But other things came up.... But I I don't Think They want o+/keystone light Blood..... it's Awfully thin But you don't get that bitter BEER face LOL
AL
PS Glad It was a Success

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #22 on: 08/26/07 - 11:22PM »
We had "fun" too.  Thought I was okay until I went in and saw Gwin, went back out to the Jeep and promptly lost my cool, literally.  I got real hot and had to lie down in the WJ with the air running full blast on me.  Took a while to come around.

Will I do it again... sure, why not.  Can't wait!

Maybe first of November or so they said we could do it again.

Keith
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #23 on: 08/26/07 - 11:29PM »
Ya it got a little hot leaving there to walk around the swap meet.  I'm all for doing it again maybe Dec or first of the year.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
« Reply #24 on: 08/27/07 - 11:08PM »
Kieth,
I'm seeing a pattern here.  

Gwin and you were Both holding a certain infant right before you had problems, and Arron, you were in very close proximity to the preveously mentioned infant, also.

If I remember correctly, Gwin had accused this infant of expelling a gassious substance before all of these medical conditions arised.  Exactly what are you feeding him?

I think We should notify Homeland security about this cute little death machine, before he has a chance to attack again!

LOL