Author Topic: Idea concerning SMORR "hot days" & ballbusting  (Read 2117 times)

Offline TanYJ

• Level 4
Idea concerning SMORR "hot days" & ballbusting
« on: 07/26/06 - 11:16PM »
Maybe i am way off base here, and this may be a stupid idea.....

Why not instead of busting Brandon's balls, step up and volunteer your time to go sit in the sweat shack & collect the cash FOR him, so he has time to go out himself on the weekends.  (or stay inside in the AC)  I for one would go sit there if folks would show up to wheel & pay to keep the place open.  We could even go so far as promoting it on our rigs, stick flyers up around the shops, talk to folks about it, get them to just show up.

This was not approved by any BoD members, i was just out in my garage sweating my butt-crack clean wrenching on th' Tan Turd....I mean Jeep, when i was hit with the idea.

I'll take the first weekend & if anyone wants to come sit with me, then step up.  If Brandon thinks I'm insane & doesn't want any part of this, then please delete this.  If not get in touch with me, and let's organise it.  Post responses, please.
J-ust.................It's
E-mpty.............Hip
E-very............To be
P-ocket.........[-]====[-]
.....The second mouse gets the cheese.....
"Skinny models, you can keep those..I like big corn-fed mid-western ho's"

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
Re: Idea concerning SMORR "hot days" & ballbus
« Reply #1 on: 07/26/06 - 11:30PM »
Thats is great offer and one that would help at times. We have had clubb members offer but we have had things covered so far. I will talk to my partners if some one would like to help......honesty just my opinion( not SMORR's) iwould pay for the guys gas so that i could wheel...have not wheeled in 2 months or more. I appriciate the gracious offer.....well keep some diologe on this.

Brandon
SMORR
www.offrdranch.com
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook

Offline Jeepdog

• Level 1
« Reply #2 on: 07/27/06 - 04:49PM »
I would be willing to help out some time too.

Offline redneck_punk

• Level 2
« Reply #3 on: 07/27/06 - 05:49PM »
I am always up to help just let me know its a fun sport but in any sport there has to be a bench warmer at times.  Of all the guys wanting to complain how many of them work out in the heat all week long. Who want to sit in the heat while everyone else plays but we all have to give up something once in a while let the guys out at SMORR that busted there butts to give us a place to go wheel a break.
t's a Jeep NOT a sheep get off my tail!!!!!!!!

Offline shamoo

• Level 4
« Reply #4 on: 07/27/06 - 06:25PM »
I want to say a "BIG THANK YOU TO THE MEMBERS OF THIS CLUB THAT STEPPED UP AND VOLUNTEERED TO THE GUYS AT SMORR A HAND IF THEY NEEDED IT".

That is what this club is suppose to be about, giving others a hand when needed. The guys at Seymour have really went all out for us and the least that we can do for them is to lend a helping hand once in awhile.

I have volunteered many times, my services since i live so close.

So one day they will probably take us up on the help and i will be the first in line to do so.

This park is the best thing that has happened for us, since peanut butter and jelly sandwiches were invited, so we really need to appericate what they do for us.

Thanks guys  makes me proud

Shamoo
ANCH ROCKER
http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png
"BE LIKE A DUCK
CALM ON THE SURFACE
BUT PADDLING LIKE THE DICKENS UNDERNEATH"

Offline redneck_punk

• Level 2
« Reply #5 on: 07/27/06 - 08:52PM »
Another thing is if someone would be willing to donate or loan the park a 110 window A/C unit I have a generator that I can loan to power it if the heat is a problem for anybody else to donate there time.
t's a Jeep NOT a sheep get off my tail!!!!!!!!

Offline mixer

• Level 2
« Reply #6 on: 07/27/06 - 09:02PM »
Brandon.....count me in i will be more than happy to help you out just let me know.....its great to see so many members raise their hands to help out.... :beerchug:
"GO TOPLESS"

Offline Fierogld

• Level 3
  • climbin trees
« Reply #7 on: 07/30/06 - 06:35PM »
Anything to help keep the park OPEN I am up for....and who wouldnt be?   Danny, Brandon and Rob have always been good to me when i come out so I agree that its time we help them too... just like when we all busted butt to get the park ready for Jamboree....it also brought the club closer together.. :beerchug:

On the sticker idea tanyj had, i like it....i would gladly sport any paraphinalia that SMORR wants to offer....something like "I survived the SMORR"stickers and shirts would be good enough for me to buy and wear...besides its cheep if not free advertising for the park...also something good to throw out at events.

----and no I dont hate the parkfor closing this month, I just have a mean since of humor, I guess. :boink:
I like jeeps!!!

Offline JEEP Lovin Cowgirl

• Level 4
« Reply #8 on: 07/30/06 - 08:24PM »
Benji and I would be glad to help out....I have no problem collecting money to help out.  I used to work in the evenings/weekends at a rodeo arena and took money/entrance fees, worked the concession stand and worked at their skating rink when needed.  It gives a great place for the kids to run around and play too and if anyone has an extra seatbelt, i'd let em go wheelin.....thanks to the guys who have taken Colton on a couple of trails....I do appreciate it and he misses the wrangler that's why he asks to go in one lol....so yeah, let us know and Benji and I will be glad to help out.
Amy~
"75% of the planet is covered by water.
The rest is covered by Jeep!"

www.jordanessentialsrep.com/9274
Jordan Essentials~Bath, Body & Spa

Offline Fire Crawler

• Level 2
« Reply #9 on: 07/30/06 - 11:55PM »
If there is anything you need as far as supplies or anything like that put out the word. You might be surprised what you can find from the people in this sport.
I can understand how hard it is to run a business like that, on what $ it brings in.  I bet that the Superlift Park in Hot Springs  barely makes a profit  (if any).
Running events are where you make up for the slack time.
It sure is nice having a great park like this close, so let your patrons know what you need and maybe we will come through.
 I will even donate some T-shirts to get you started with if you don't have any yet.
Good luck!

Offline YellowTJ

• Level 2
« Reply #10 on: 07/31/06 - 04:50PM »
I agree with the t-shirt or sticker thing, more the shirts as they could say or show more.  Honestly cheap shirts could get the word out about the park.  You'd already have several clubs that would get them (Jeepers love Jeep shirts) and that way the word is spread.  Everytime OJT dose a meet and greet type thing everyone wears asorted Jeep shirts a SMORR shirt could be one of them they might get a few people to ask about it and they'll bring people.

Brandon ...any thoughts?
color=yellow]
_l----l_
OlllllllO
[]--o-[]      "YellowTJ"