Author Topic: Seymour august 19th Stock and "Rough Rider" Run a  (Read 1441 times)

Blueyellow

Boy I Had a lot of Fun. even though 30 minutes in to Trails it got sloppy and I Used the Skinny Pedal a lil bit to Much, And Snapped a Yukon Axle Shaft. But What is amazing is I did it Back down in a Holler and I didn't even know I did it till I got Back up on the Main Trail. And I want to thank everybody for Getting me back on the trailer and A big thanks goes to Brandon for Towing me and my trailer to safety LOL. OH By the way Double Whammy ROCKS with Brandon Behind the Wheel. SWEEEETTTTTT I Love looking at the Stars in a Jeep and I don't even Have to Tilt my Head Up! Thanks To everyone again For all the Help We'll
seeyouonthetrail
al

Offline mjsteiro

• Level 1
Re: Seymour august 19th Stock and "Rough Rider" Ru
« Reply #1 on: 08/20/06 - 03:39PM »
Had a GREAT time!!  Got to try out welded rear and 4.56 gears.  Absolutely made all the difference in the world.
Can't wait to get skids on and try little harder trails.

Big THANKS to Brandon for opening Park  :beerchug:
othing but skinny pedal!!!

open front, welded rear, 31" LTB's

It may be small but I can still get it UP!!
 Ranch Rocker!!!

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #2 on: 08/20/06 - 06:01PM »
This was my first night run and as always I had a great time running with the club. Wheeling is sooo much more fun with a bunch of fellow wheelers than by yourself.  I did alot more things open instead of locking it in... I'll thank Wayne for challenging me on that. :) I become a better driver each time we have a run because I'm able to ask questions and actually watch how everyone else does it. So... when do we go again!

To Wayne: It's kinda funny how Moody's Revenge has trashed your jeep 2 times now... maybe you should stay off that trail... it's now who you are. :)
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #3 on: 08/20/06 - 07:22PM »
All i heard out of allen was Whoo hooo is i blasted up double whammy even pulling a wheely on the second ledge....but that was just the end to a great night. I had a lot of fun...it was my first night run and was a little worried about light since mine was  a one eyed wonder...but ricks staduim light set up help a lot  :agree:. Hope everyone else had a blast i sure did from the meet n greet till 3:00am last night. We willl have to do it again.

Brandon
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #4 on: 08/20/06 - 07:25PM »
Anyone get any pics?? M & G or the night run?

Brandon
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook

Offline HVACMASTER

• Level 3
« Reply #5 on: 08/20/06 - 11:46PM »
i've been looking at other places to put lights, but i think i'll have to get a bigger alternator before too many more.  
p.s. hope you can hear me, after all the last week mess i'm tring to whisper while i type

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #6 on: 08/21/06 - 01:17AM »
I got a few at the MnG... but forgot my camera for the night run. DOH!

As soon as an album is created for it   'hint hint' .. I'll post them in there.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline freds_94

• Level 3
« Reply #7 on: 08/21/06 - 10:32AM »
i took my camera but failed to get any pictures, i was hoping it would stay drier than mike and i did, we had a great time and its nice to finally have a jeep capable of going up hills.

look forward to go again soon.
trying to raise a teenager is like nailing jello to a tree

Offline highsociety

• Level 4
« Reply #8 on: 08/21/06 - 11:59AM »
Man I wish I could have made it.  Pulled in at 3:00 to get loaded up and was met with a letter from the state saying I was being investigated to up my child support.  So I had to ramsack the house for all types of paperwork and get the lawyers hot on this.  

Glad everyone had a good time.  Hope to make the next open run.

2009 Sponsors:
S&S Auto, Staun, Corbeau, Clayton Offroad, Edmonds Dental Prosthetics, Kching, Indian Ridge Resort, Ballzout Lifstyle, John's 4x4, Brown Dog Industries

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!