Author Topic: MOHVA meeting  (Read 858 times)

Offline KCJC Pres

MOHVA meeting
« on: 10/13/06 - 01:34PM »
Hi everybody of the OJT,

My name is Wyatt and I am the President of the KC Jeep Club.  I have already met a couple of you down in Seymur.  It was a pleasure.  

Some of you may or may not know about a new Association here in MO that is in the beginning stages of startup.  They are called MOHVA (Missouri Off Highway Vehicle Alliance).  Anyway this is a chance for 4x4s to get more land and/or money to fix up existing land.  There is a meeting coming up that will elect its first officers and create other vital organs of the Alliance coming up on Nov 4th Saturday.  Our club plans on having a few members there to voice our concerns and opinions.  It would be nice if some of your members could come as well.  i think this would be a great opportunity mutually for both clubs. Here are the particulars:

Here is all my contact stuff in case there are any questions: wdurgan@yahoo.com, cell 816-289-0200.

8:30 to 2:00 on November 4th at The Discovery Center located at 4750 Troost Ave Kansas City, MO 64110 will be discussions related to organizing the park and getting it off the ground and more legislative in nature.

Then 3:00 to 7:00 on November 4th at the Line Creek Community Center located at 5940 NW Waukomis Dr Kansas City, MO 64151 - I have heard here will be an on-site visit to Tiffany Springs but think that might not be realistic to expect. This meeting will be where we need a lot of club participation - I WANT TO SEE A BUNCH OF JEEPS IN THE PARKING LOT!!!

To participate at this meeting the MOHVA is asking for a registration fee of $10 to help offset the cost of drinks and snacks.

There is also a MOHVA registration fee of $15 (before meeting) or $25 (at the day of meeting) if you like to register as a member of MOHVA, the registration info is available at:

http://www.mopark.org/missouritrailsummit.htm

in the Get Connected box under Register here for the Summit.

I encourage everyone to register at www.mohva.org to keep informed on related activities. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sorry for the lengthy post, hope to some of you there,
Wyatt
www.kcjeepclub.org
yatt
OIIIIIIIO
www.kcjeepclub.org