Author Topic: Building from a 2.5 Suspension lift  (Read 8351 times)

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: Building from a 2.5 Suspension lift
« Reply #75 on: 09/25/06 - 11:49PM »
Okay ... I'd like to get a head count of who's in to help with YellowTJ's lift on Saturday, we'll be starting @8:00a.

People in so far... for sure.

Myself
Jeepdog
YellowTJ (of course)
you?
you?
you?
and maybe you?

You can go online to register... just kiddin.
PM me so I can get you directions and/or a place to meet.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #76 on: 09/26/06 - 12:25AM »
I'll be there if I get some directions.  For some reason I thought it was sunday but guess i was confused.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline YellowTJ

• Level 2
« Reply #77 on: 09/26/06 - 05:28PM »
OK while I do not have tracking numbers:

I called Top Gun Coustomz where I ordered the lift, and to my heart's failure he said Oh RC is back ordered on their lower control arms.  Eeeek.  So I asked what we could do and the man with the best karma rating today said he'd work on it.

Tanner called back sometime later and said he could have RC ship everything except the arms and then he's having the arms sent from another place.

Tanner assured me it'd all be here Friday so the party can go on.  I was about to cry but now I'm happy.   :applaudit:
color=yellow]
_l----l_
OlllllllO
[]--o-[]      "YellowTJ"

Offline YellowTJ

• Level 2
« Reply #78 on: 09/28/06 - 11:29AM »
Good News!  Got everything but the arms last night.  WOW is all I can say I called Tue afternoon and they were at the house at 3pm the next day.  The lower arms should be here today.  Now if I could just get the wheel spacers in it will be all done.  However if I had one thing to be late I'd pick the spacers.

We should be good to go for Saturday.
color=yellow]
_l----l_
OlllllllO
[]--o-[]      "YellowTJ"

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #79 on: 09/28/06 - 12:59PM »
Well glad all the parts are starting to show up.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #80 on: 09/29/06 - 07:19PM »
So who's going tomorrow?

Aaron

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #81 on: 09/29/06 - 08:06PM »
"I" ... said me.

Last official head count:
Jeepdog, ISO, shamoo, yellowTJ, toyotaguy... and OldYJ for part of the day.. maybe.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.