Author Topic: MWJT Jeepstock 2011 at SMORR Sep 23-25  (Read 1295 times)

Offline jeepr

MWJT Jeepstock 2011 at SMORR Sep 23-25
« on: 06/ 7/11 - 11:29PM »
Mark your calendars, take your vacation day(s) and get ready for an exciting weekend in the woods..

Midwest Jeepthing is happy to present our Premier Event, Jeepstock 2011 at Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch in Seymour, MO September 23-25!!

This is and all-inclusive weekend featuring guided trail rides Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. Camping Friday and Satuday night. Meals including Saturday and Sunday breakfast, Saturday steak dinner and Sunday lunch. We will have a DJ and Kareoke Saturday night. Bon-fires both Friday and Saturday night. Games for Jeepers and for the kiddos. There will be a raffle with prizes from various sponsors.

Note the early registration incentives listed on page one of the registration forms which can be found:

http://www.midwestjeepthing.com/JS11Reg.doc
http://www.midwestjeepthing.com/JS11Reg.pdf

If you have questions, please e-mail jeepstock@midwestjeepthing.com

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
Re: MWJT Jeepstock 2011 at SMORR Sep 23-25
« Reply #1 on: 06/ 8/11 - 09:45AM »
Isn't this the same weekend we discussed the Tri-Lakes thing, also going to SMORR?
Mo Printer

Offline jeepr

« Reply #2 on: 06/ 9/11 - 10:36AM »
I assume your question wasn't directed at me since I wouldn't know about the proposed date of the tri-lakes thing :)

But, it's my understanding that the park will be closed the weekend of our event, unless our pre-registration fails to get enough Jeeps.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #3 on: 06/ 9/11 - 07:08PM »
Yes Steve it is.  I'll have to check into it with Brandon.

Sorry to hijack your thread.  Don't you all normally host this at Washita?
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline jeepr

« Reply #4 on: 06/ 9/11 - 11:30PM »
No problem on the hijack.  And Jeepstock gets around :)  It's been at the Sayersbrook Bison Ranch several times, but also Rockport (which doesn't exist anymore) and Washita.

Offline jeepr

« Reply #5 on: 07/23/11 - 12:43PM »
btw, I guess I never posted back here.... it's our understanding this event you are talking about is some kind of "newbie" thing with a local Jeep dealer on Sunday?  We don't see that as a problem, go on ahead with it.