Author Topic: Bestop needs some help: trail ride and install photo shoot in Nixa  (Read 2261 times)

Offline GeoffatBestop

Hey folks!
I work for Bestop, and we're coming to Nixa last week of July.
We're doing some installs on Jeeps, and filming that, and then we're doing a trail run, and filming that.

We need some help.

We need Jeeps. Jeeps to install stuff on (it gets left on the Jeep, so it's a great deal), and then we need some people to go on the trail run with us. Shuttle Britta and me (we're flying in, so no Jeeps), and someone to help move our camera guy around.
We're working with Safari OffRoad - they're an authorized dealer of ours, and we're going to get them some publicity. Plus, make videos for ourselves too.

If you're able to help, PLEASE let me know. It should be a great time, but we're a bit behind on getting people lined up to help.

Send me email at webteam@bestop.com.

You can see our videos at www.youtube/bestopteam.

Offline map93heep

• Level 3
when in July are u going to be here? Where will the trail run be?

Offline GeoffatBestop

July 25-29th.
Tuesday and Wednesday: Nixa for product shoots.
Thursday (28th): Trail run.

Where? I dunno. We're open to suggestions. Supposed to be good places nearby, but I've never been there.

Here's Britta at the wheel of the last Jeep we borrowed. He got that brand new top. So he was thrilled. I'm just mentioning that to sweeten the deal!

Thanks.

Offline map93heep

• Level 3
There is a park about 30mins from here named SMORR. www.Smorr.net The Owner name is Brandon Powell. The park is open Fri thur Sun. Check out his website and contact him. I bet he open the park up on Thurs for you to film. We will have our monthly club meeting on July 7th. I be glad to bring this up to the club if you want. Most of us work Mon thur Fri so I don't know who or how many can wheel on thurs. fell free to contact me I will email my info.

Offline draykas

• Level 1
when is it might be intreseted since I just tore my new soft top and bent the frame
2018 jeep wrangler unlimited Rubicon

Offline Martinez

• Club Members
  • Level 4
I would be interested!  I'm pretty much stock so you could add anything you like!!
« Last Edit: 07/ 4/11 - 11:55PM by Martinez »
Take it out and play with it!

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
Geoff,
I sent an email but haven't received a response yet.  I need to plan for work if you could confirm please.

Thank you for including our club in this project,
Keith LeJeune
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline mmartin

• Level 1
I have been looking into the high rock line of tire carriers so I can mount my 35in spare.  Free sounds a heck of a lot better than $300.  It already has a brand new Super top on it so your logo would be in the install pictures. This isn't one of the pretty Jeeps this club has to offer though, it's a trail rig. 

I don't have a back seat so there would be plenty of room for your camera equipment on the trails.   

Offline GeoffatBestop

We have the Jeeps we're using as models all lined up now.

But talk to Roger or Matt Paxson if you can join us on Thursday for our trail run!

Offline GeoffatBestop

Geoff,
I sent an email but haven't received a response yet.  I need to plan for work if you could confirm please.

Thank you for including our club in this project,
Keith LeJeune

Keith: My apologies for a bad reply! I try to keep as many bites dangling on the line as possible, until I've for sure landed things. Which is a horrible way to do things, I admit.

I'm sending email to everyone now, and trying to clean up. We definitely want and need people to join us for a trail ride!

Offline mmartin

• Level 1
Damn, no schwag, all well it's time to beat up the Jeep a little so I will see you guys on the trail. 

Offline OldYJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 5
if you are planning on going on the Thurs. trail ride and I have not verbaly talked to you pleas send me a pm  so I will have an idea as to how many are going to be there.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from
those who are willing to work and give to those who would not"
Thomas Jefferson