Author Topic: Just got back from Disney...  (Read 1054 times)

Offline FlameRed08

• Level 3
Just got back from Disney...
« on: 08/ 4/08 - 01:47AM »
I went out there with a couple of other JK buddies this weekend and had a blast. I kind of expected to kill one of the crappy Goodyears that came on this thing, but the two guys who sliced sidewalls had MT's... Go figure!

Anyway, here are a couple of pics

Playing in the rock garden

Water crossing

On the trails

I was really impressed with how the JK did. I have added 2" Rustys Springs, discos, and rails off of a Rubicon, but for the most part it is a stock jeep with open diffs. Hell of a lot of fun...

Also, I'm supposed to tell some of you guys hi from Jeff out at Ft. Leavenworth.
2008 JK Unlimited X, Flame Red, 4" Superlift, Shrockworks Rails, Elements doors, etc.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: Just got back from Disney...
« Reply #1 on: 08/ 4/08 - 02:28AM »
Glad you all had fun.  Disney is always a blast!  To bad Jeff won't be at Fall4XFest this year... his campfire SPIRITS will be missed!
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Tiff

• Level 1
« Reply #2 on: 08/ 4/08 - 10:15AM »
Got to be careful around Jeff in Camp.  He's dangerous.  Maybe it's that Green plastic from the JK???
ud is good

Offline Big A

• Level 3
« Reply #3 on: 08/ 5/08 - 04:46AM »
yep... I had the best man duty on saturday!

Glad you had a great time!

Adam
˙ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dıןɟ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Offline FlameRed08

• Level 3
« Reply #4 on: 08/ 5/08 - 04:14PM »
We'll catch you on the next trip Adam. Those rails sure saved my rockers a couple of times. Now I need to invest in some tires and additional armor.
2008 JK Unlimited X, Flame Red, 4" Superlift, Shrockworks Rails, Elements doors, etc.