Author Topic: M715 Kaisers Are there any others in Springfield?  (Read 810 times)

Offline EXTkAISER

• Level 1
I am almost finished with my 1967 m715 kaiser. It has a 2001 ford super duty drivetrain. Dana 60 front and dana 80 rear. I am running 46 tires not sure how the highway patrol will respond. Its a military truck so maybe they will not harass me too much. I shorted the bed 18 inches and lengthed the cab to make it an extended cab. Are there any others out
there with m715's in the area?  I am looking forward to putting it to the test in seymour.

Offline plumcrazy

• Level 1
Re: M715 Kaisers Are there any others in Springfield?
« Reply #1 on: 09/13/06 - 10:30AM »
Over on the IFSJA.org are several members that have the big Jeeps, some that even live in the area.
I looked at one, but the price tag scared me off and I ended up buying a JTruck instead.
Oh and you know this thread is worthless without pics :agree:

Wayne S
hen fording a river, there is no replacement for displacement.
71 J4000 with factory Buick 350/Th400/D44's
http://community.webshots.com/user/fsjplumcrazy
88 AMC Comanche 4.0 StreetRat

Offline big ride

• Level 1
Re: M715 Kaisers Are there any others in Springfield?
« Reply #2 on: 09/17/06 - 02:14AM »
Nice sounding rig ya' got there Kaiser. By chance, you don't live on the west side of town, do ya'? Just curious...  :questionmark:
"the difference between breaking with a D44 and a Rockwells is, both can be broken, but whatever you did to break the Rockwells is gonna be worth having on video...."