Yes
11 (91.7%)
No
0 (0%)
I haven't seen one yet.
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: 02/16/13 - 12:37PM

Author Topic: Calendar Feedback  (Read 1381 times)

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Calendar Feedback
« on: 12/18/12 - 12:37PM »
Just looking for feedback on the calendar.  We did our best to include pictures of every paid club member that had been on a trail run this year, or that had made one of the Meet & Greet pictures.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4
Re: Calendar Feedback
« Reply #1 on: 12/18/12 - 08:44PM »
I'M not sure how we could have done it any better! Hopefully for 2013 we may have to make the pictures a little smaller so we can include all the new members who go on all of our awesome OJT outing's!

Offline 67alecto

• Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 12/19/12 - 04:08PM »
I like it.  Hopefully it encourages people to bring cameras and upload them to the walgreens room.

Offline rip721

• Club Members
  • Level 1
« Reply #3 on: 12/19/12 - 08:00PM »
The calender turned out great!   Thanks to all that put it together.

Offline DirtyXJ

• Club Members
  • Level 1
« Reply #4 on: 12/19/12 - 11:56PM »
The Calender is awesome. You guys done a great job putting it together. We was honored to see our Jeep made it in a couple of times. I always forget about loading pics to The groups page on Walgreens. I will have to work on that.
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting 'Holy Shit... What a Ride!'"

Offline vegrant

• Club Members
  • Level 1
« Reply #5 on: 12/20/12 - 07:09AM »
our calender is proudly displayed!  Thanks guys you did a great job chooseing pics, and laying out the calender. I am sure that is tougher to do than we give credit for!  If I was involved we would be lucky to get the months in the right order.  Thanks agaiin!

Offline hotrodsbyb

• Level 1
« Reply #6 on: 12/24/12 - 06:39PM »
I love the calender thanks to all of you that worked on it!

Offline Rmiller31

• Level 1
« Reply #7 on: 12/29/12 - 03:40AM »
I loved it.  Pics were great and the info for events on the calender is nice as well.