Author Topic: New guy from Springfield  (Read 1118 times)

Offline JHarris

New guy from Springfield
« on: 11/23/13 - 07:56PM »
Hello everyone

My names Jacob. I've had my jeep about a year now but am just now doing things to it. Only things done worth mentioning are IRO shocks, F150 springs upfront, and stock front springs in the back. Just got a new set of springs for the front to go a little higher but they haven't been installed yet. Also have a set of D Window wheels I haven't got tires for yet so I'm on tiny tires for now. I've never met up with or really even talked to any other jeep guys in the area but I would like to.

While reading some other threads I've seen there are some truform members here. I went to a couple of their picnics. Had a S14 240 for a while then a silver new edge GT mustang. I was friends with Caleb S with the GSX.

Anyways, I hope to learn a lot and have some fun in the Ozarks area!

Offline SkylineTj

• Level 1
Re: New guy from Springfield
« Reply #1 on: 11/24/13 - 03:25AM »
Hey man, welcome to the forum.

I'm part of the Truform staff, so I've probably met you once or twice. lol

Post up some pictures when you get a chance.  8)

Offline JHarris

« Reply #2 on: 11/24/13 - 05:34PM »
Hey man, welcome to the forum.

I'm part of the Truform staff, so I've probably met you once or twice. lol

Post up some pictures when you get a chance.  8)

Here is the jeep, it leans forward some but I have some new springs going in soon that should level it out. Not very high but it works for me. 32's to come soon

And the mustang.

I can give more info on either if anyone is interested

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4
« Reply #3 on: 11/24/13 - 10:09PM »
Hello Jacob glad you found us. Feel free to attend any of our meetings or join us anytime on one of our meet and greet or trail runs, your always welcome to join us.  :101:

Offline JHarris

« Reply #4 on: 11/25/13 - 12:36PM »
Hello Jacob glad you found us. Feel free to attend any of our meetings or join us anytime on one of our meet and greet or trail runs, your always welcome to join us.  :101:

Thank you! I would love to meet up with you guys. I checked the calendar and it seems like there won't be another meet for a while though. I suppose that will give me the chance to do a couple more things to the jeep before then.

Offline SkylineTj

• Level 1
« Reply #5 on: 11/26/13 - 02:37AM »
Love the Mustang, the 99-04 has always been my favorite body style.
Did you just buy that one? Only reason I ask is cause it looks like this one on CL.
http://springfield.craigslist.org/cto/4157653581.html

Also, there are monthly meetings held every 1st Thursday of the month at the Library Center on South Campbell. The next one is on Dec. 5th.
All of the upcoming events are discussed and it would give you a chance to meet some of the group.

Offline JHarris

« Reply #6 on: 11/26/13 - 08:49AM »
Thank you! I loved that car but I needed something more practical. I'm the previous owner. The person who made that ad is the one who bought it from me. There is a lot of incorrect info in his ad like wheel size, how much it's lowered, the widow tint, and so on. He also claims that he took it from stock to where it is now, but it's exactly how it was when I sold it to him.

Anyways, I'll make sure I make it to the December meet! Thank you for the info