Author Topic: New from Branson  (Read 1229 times)

Offline Trailhawk84

• Ya, its still a Jeep!
New from Branson
« on: 12/23/13 - 11:18AM »
Just picked up my 2014 Cherokee Trailhawk last week and love it so far! Just looking for some easier trails to break it in. Also looking into protective magnet panels, any ideas for either? Thanks and hope to see you guys on the trails soon!!

Offline Martinez

• Club Members
  • Level 4
Re: New from Branson
« Reply #1 on: 12/23/13 - 12:13PM »
Welcome to the site! 
Take it out and play with it!

Offline 67alecto

• Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 12/23/13 - 01:52PM »
Welcome to the site!  The next trip we have planned is Disney, Oklahoma in early January.  I haven't been there, but from the pictures I've seen it looks like it has some stock-friendly areas.

There will also be events at the beginning of February and March out at SMORR (www.smorr.net).

Our next meeting will be January 2nd at the Library Center at 7:30pm.

Offline Trailhawk84

• Ya, its still a Jeep!
« Reply #3 on: 12/23/13 - 02:02PM »
Id love to go but I'll be in WI the first week in Jan. I'd like to find some trails around the area that I could get on.

Offline Martinez

• Club Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #4 on: 12/23/13 - 04:57PM »
What kind of trails are you looking for?  The closest trails around would be SMORR or Chadwick, both places will have pretty tight trails that will more than likely put some minor scratches on the sides of the Jeep, more than likely light enough to be buffed out but you never know.
Take it out and play with it!

Offline Trailhawk84

• Ya, its still a Jeep!
« Reply #5 on: 12/23/13 - 05:08PM »
Don't wanna scratch up the new ride just would like to fine some open trails and mud a little bit.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #6 on: 12/23/13 - 08:35PM »
I think most would agree to try SMORR first as the trails are more open and rated. 
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Jonbo

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #7 on: 12/23/13 - 10:28PM »
Welcome.  Aaron is right.  MUD is the devil!

Offline YoungJK

• B.O.D. Officer - Club President
  • Level 2
« Reply #8 on: 12/24/13 - 08:57PM »
Welcome, by the way Mud is evil

Offline 67alecto

• Level 2
« Reply #9 on: 12/24/13 - 11:47PM »
What kind of trails are you looking for?  The closest trails around would be SMORR or Chadwick, both places will have pretty tight trails that will more than likely put some minor scratches on the sides of the Jeep, more than likely light enough to be buffed out but you never know.

As long as he doesn't swerve across the creek into a tree root, Pee Wee Crossing should be scratch-free.