Author Topic: New to the Forum in Ozark  (Read 1068 times)

Offline xjake96

New to the Forum in Ozark
« on: 01/12/14 - 09:30PM »
Hey guys and gals,

Just recently got back into the pit of building a rig.  I am a proud father of two and one on the way and this is my third rig.  (terrible timing i know)  Its a '96 XJ that was bone stock a month ago.  Since, Curt at Higher Standard Offroad hooked me up with a RC 3" kit with 2" shackles and spacers, as well as RC's quick discos.  Running 33X12.5X15 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's.(yes, i trimmed)  REALLY like those tires so far.  They are really soft, but so far so good.

I just got the Front bumper installed today and sometime this week the SuperWinch S9000 will be on too.

Ozark is a weird town.  I lived in Branson for a while and I found more places to wheel there than here.  Seems like the nearest place is Chadwick or SMORR.  Have any suggestions?

I have full intentions of joining this club in the near future, just feeling it out so far.  Look forward to meeting some good folks.

God Bless,

xjake96

Offline Martinez

• Club Members
  • Level 4
Re: New to the Forum in Ozark
« Reply #1 on: 01/12/14 - 11:02PM »
Welcome to the site!
Take it out and play with it!

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #2 on: 01/13/14 - 02:41PM »
Welcome to the site.  Get in the club & get involved, it's a great bunch of peeps!  You just can't beat SMORR for playtime  (Feb. 7-9 is Marty Crawl)!
Mo Printer

Offline Rob Guinther

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #3 on: 01/21/14 - 10:04PM »
Welcome. To the site, come on out and play with us during Marty Crawl.