Author Topic: FALL4XFEST Website online  (Read 4737 times)

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
Re: FALL4XFEST Website online
« Reply #15 on: 09/12/06 - 09:07PM »
QUALITY WORK...A++++

GOOD WORK JIMMY

BRANDON
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook

Blueyellow

« Reply #16 on: 09/12/06 - 09:34PM »

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #17 on: 09/12/06 - 10:49PM »
AL, Can I use parts of that on the Fall4xFest website?
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline JEEP Lovin Cowgirl

• Level 4
« Reply #18 on: 09/13/06 - 12:24AM »
Looks good.  The one thing that Benji and I thought was mis-leading in a way was the raffle.  I don't think it should say to the public who donated what and so forth.  Did that make sense?  That should be for OJT members only and just list the product....and who it was donated by.... :confused:
Amy~
"75% of the planet is covered by water.
The rest is covered by Jeep!"

www.jordanessentialsrep.com/9274
Jordan Essentials~Bath, Body & Spa

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #19 on: 09/13/06 - 02:14AM »
the raffle and sponsor page is exactly done yet, what's there is just an on-going list of who, what, when, how, where and why. Once I get the logos completed it'll all be layed out differently. With prizes for raffle listed separately from cash or time donations. So that people can just read through the raffle stuff if that is all that interest them.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline JEEP Lovin Cowgirl

• Level 4
« Reply #20 on: 09/13/06 - 03:19PM »
I wasn't sure if I had worded that right or not.  It just seemed like something that not everyone needed to know I guess.  It looks so good.  You have done an awesome job!! :beerchug:
Amy~
"75% of the planet is covered by water.
The rest is covered by Jeep!"

www.jordanessentialsrep.com/9274
Jordan Essentials~Bath, Body & Spa

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #21 on: 09/19/06 - 08:26PM »
Added a new FAQ:

Q: I donated but my logo is not on the t-shirt or website, why?

A: In order to get a logo on the T-shirt and or sponsorship status on the website the donation needs to be $250.00+ in CASH or $500+ in retail product.

Shamoo, when is the pre-registration deadline? (thanks for the heads up YellowTJ)

Offline shamoo

• Level 4
« Reply #22 on: 09/20/06 - 07:07AM »
not sure Derek will have to answer that one.
ANCH ROCKER
http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png
"BE LIKE A DUCK
CALM ON THE SURFACE
BUT PADDLING LIKE THE DICKENS UNDERNEATH"

Offline junkyard

• Level 4
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!
« Reply #23 on: 09/20/06 - 01:26PM »
so just curious, those of use that donated items that dont reach your criteria for web sponsorship, where exactly do we get mentioned?  after all being a business person, id like to know that my donation and my business name is getting put somewhere people can see it.  just a question
for rock crawling info and events   go to   www.rockcrawlinginfo.com

Offline shamoo

• Level 4
« Reply #24 on: 09/20/06 - 02:29PM »
Pm sent to address your question Junkyard

Jon
Director of Vendor relations
ANCH ROCKER
http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png
"BE LIKE A DUCK
CALM ON THE SURFACE
BUT PADDLING LIKE THE DICKENS UNDERNEATH"

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #25 on: 09/20/06 - 05:39PM »
"stan the man" knows.

Offline junkyard

• Level 4
« Reply #26 on: 09/20/06 - 08:17PM »
so let me get this straight then, you get your name mentioned on the sponsors page if you donate anything, just no logo

and mine wont go up until you receive the diff cover? or do you even need me to donate it?  i dont see a sponsors page seperate from the donators page.

just let me know something. if it too much hassle then dont worry about it

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #27 on: 09/20/06 - 08:55PM »
Yeah, the sponsors page is kind of in disarray right now, but yes that is how it is to be layed out... unless I am instructed otherwise. Your name and what you donated will be listed. I'm trying to get to it and will here in the next day or so. There will be what is a called a donors and sponsors page. On the donors page will be a listing of everything donated and by whom. The Sponsors page will list the sponsors with Logos. This is the teired structure that is set up with any other event.

ps. noone has told me to add Ozark Off Road Fabrication to the list as of yet, when I get the word... I'll do it. :cool:

Offline junkyard

• Level 4
« Reply #28 on: 09/20/06 - 10:39PM »
the problem is, one person says one thing, yet the website reflects something different.  i know it takes time, but what the heck, we have known about the event long ago and its not even a month out and we are still trying to figure these things out.

it just makes it look like there is no communication and management.

im no one to talk, but im just looking at it from one perspective.  if there is to be a website, then it should be up for a long time so everyone could see it.  also if the part that im donating had to be there before you put my shop name up, then someone should have sent out a curtousy message stating that. instead its a couple days before it and its not done.

it just seems as though no one really knows what is going on and makes me frustrated.

not trying to rant, just making an observation. i hope it runs smoothly and everyone enjoys it.

Offline Big Pimpin

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #29 on: 09/20/06 - 10:59PM »
We have not had a website before, ISO stepped up and volunteered his time to make one.  This was a last minute concept.

As far as your donation, you will be thanked at the event as well in the club ranks, for being a donating club member.  There was never any mention that I am aware of that we would be posting anything on a website, we had not planned on even having one.  That being said if you can get ISO what ever artwork you want used he can get you on the site.

We appreciate what you are donating and will do what we can to get you exposure.  Myself and some others have already had conversations on what a nice peice it is you are giving.  And also I know this is something you are putting your time and effort into making and not just grabbing something off of the shelf and sending it out, thank you.

Derek
The phrase "You almost made it" breaks a lot of things.