Author Topic: bb locally?  (Read 1508 times)

Offline jpantleo

• Level 1
bb locally?
« on: 05/ 8/07 - 01:32PM »
just wandering if any 4x4 shops around here would have a 2"-3" bb for an xj.  actually i dont know of really any 4x4 shops to go to.  what are some?

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
Re: bb locally?
« Reply #1 on: 05/ 8/07 - 01:35PM »
Call Kevin at Fourwheelerssupply.com.  Should be a link in the vendors section.  He might have one.

Call Brandon down at John's 4X4 and more in Billings.  744-2721 but I don't think he will have one on the shelf.
I cut sheetmetal for free.  It's fixing it that get's expensive.

Offline jpantleo

• Level 1
« Reply #2 on: 05/ 8/07 - 01:39PM »
thanks man

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #3 on: 05/ 8/07 - 02:43PM »
You could also put up an ad in the WANTED section.  I know some people would have the front coil spacers laying around and then you'd just have to buy the rear.

Both of those places are good to deal with also.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #4 on: 05/ 8/07 - 03:50PM »
Hey Josh! Glad to see you made it on the site.. and have a Jeep!

These guys will steer you right. Johns and 4wheelers supply are both great places to deal with.

We have a club run this weekend to Big M... you should come.

Jimmy
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline jpantleo

• Level 1
« Reply #5 on: 05/ 8/07 - 03:52PM »
i would love to go, but i have to go to bentonville ar this weekend, but i will try to come to a meeting to check things out or whatever.  i will probably end up joining soon also

Offline HVACMASTER

• Level 3
« Reply #6 on: 05/ 8/07 - 05:37PM »
check with Phil at Phils Auto in Marshfield, 468-2339.  He's big into xj's and has good pricing and great service.