Author Topic: still needing help  (Read 730 times)

Offline x6xdemonx6x

• Level 2
still needing help
« on: 03/14/08 - 07:32PM »
if anyone can help me out i am still needing to weld on some threaded studs so i can have my shocks bolted in for tommarrow
Dude......I don't think thats gonna buff out.<br /><br />That ain't rust...Their custom lightening holes.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: still needing help
« Reply #1 on: 03/15/08 - 12:17AM »
You'll probably get more response after people get to know you.  Kinda asking a lot to look for a volunteer to take a day away from their own projects for someone they don't know.  Don't mean to come off as an ass, but thats how a lot of people see it.

You can take that for what its worth... I'm one of those on here along with a lot of other that have worked on a lot of other peoples jeeps for them.  However they are people that I've seen around and gotten to know first. 
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline x6xdemonx6x

• Level 2
Re: still needing help
« Reply #2 on: 03/15/08 - 12:21AM »
lol dont worry about sounding like a ass i understand what your saying and already figured that as well.  As far as the work that i need to do it will only take about 10 mins to fix my shocks i just dont have a welder so not a all day deal but like i said i understand what your saying
Dude......I don't think thats gonna buff out.<br /><br />That ain't rust...Their custom lightening holes.