Author Topic: O.C. Flat Nasty Trip!  (Read 2939 times)

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
O.C. Flat Nasty Trip!
« on: 03/ 5/11 - 12:27AM »
I was asked to put together another wheeling and camping weekend.  So a few of us have been planning on going to Flat Nasty to check it out so what better excuse than this. 

The weekend of April 22-24 is the time we're planning on.  This is the weekend before one of their big events.  This will be similar to most trips, usually the larger group breaks up into smaller wheeling groups if the turnout is big enough. 

Park WebSite:
www.flatnasty.net

So far this looks like a decent place to camp and has cabins available for those wanting something with more amenities.  There is also a list of other lodging locations on the flatnasty site. 

http://www.bigrockcandymtn.com/facilities.html

If you have any questions please let me know, as well as those who will plan on going.  Tentatively we will leave Springfield at 4pm that Friday.

Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline B-Love

• Level 2
Re: O.C. Flat Nasty Trip!
« Reply #1 on: 03/ 5/11 - 10:24AM »
You know I'm in. 
Don't sweat the petty things...Pet the sweaty things.

Offline JEEPOLANTERN

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 03/ 5/11 - 10:45AM »
I will bring maps of Flat Nasty to the next meeting for anyone interested in looking at what the park is set up like.

You know I'm in bro, time to see what the rig can take now that she is rolling on some big meats.

CA
Crowded elevator smell different to midget....

Offline map93heep

• Level 3
« Reply #3 on: 03/ 5/11 - 11:37AM »
Cool, that takes care of the April Club run. I was thinking about trying Eureka Springs Offroad Park, but we can do that another month.
« Last Edit: 03/ 5/11 - 12:06PM by map93heep »

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #4 on: 03/ 5/11 - 04:47PM »
You planning on going Matt?
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline map93heep

• Level 3
« Reply #5 on: 03/ 5/11 - 05:18PM »
I will try to. Have to see who already off that week at work to leave Friday afternoon.

Offline j-rwaters

• Level 1
« Reply #6 on: 03/ 5/11 - 06:50PM »
I'm definitely in and will be kid free. The wife cant make it so neither can the kid.
« Last Edit: 04/13/11 - 08:59PM by j-rwaters »

Offline goldswim5

• Level 2
« Reply #7 on: 03/ 5/11 - 07:24PM »
I've been dying to go to flat nasty again...if the rig isn't broke I'd love to go along.

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #8 on: 03/10/11 - 04:19PM »
Crap!  I've yet to make it to Flat Nasty, but that's Easter Weekend and I'll still be in Moab.  Maybe next time... :102:
Mo Printer

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #9 on: 03/22/11 - 08:11PM »
Ya with it being Easter weekend we are going to head back early on Sun morning to make lunch down here for family stuff.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #10 on: 03/26/11 - 05:04PM »
I checked with Ron & Sheila and the park will be open.  I will try and get an idea how many are going on here and at the meeting next week.  So I can talk to the people about where to stay and how many to expect. 

Please let me know if you plan on attending.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #11 on: 03/26/11 - 05:33PM »
I'd like to attend if there is anyone with room on a trailer for my rig.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline Welds Naked

• Level 1
« Reply #12 on: 04/ 7/11 - 06:02PM »
Im planning on making it...Also might have a friend (with jeep) from STL meeting us there.
i like shiny things

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #13 on: 04/15/11 - 06:42PM »
Sorry guys looks like I'm out for the trip!

Was told today we are on mandatory overtime including saturdays for the forseeable future.

Offline j-rwaters

• Level 1
« Reply #14 on: 04/15/11 - 06:48PM »
Is everyone meeting up somewhere?
Does anyone know how many people are still planning on going?
« Last Edit: 04/15/11 - 07:08PM by j-rwaters »