Author Topic: Newbie saying Hello  (Read 1139 times)

Offline CherokeeHunter

Newbie saying Hello
« on: 04/ 1/07 - 01:06PM »
I just wanted to say hi to everyone.  I recently purchased my first jeep about a month ago and am loving it so far.  I bought a 97 XJ 2 door sport.  I've been looking around the internet, for a local group and came across you guys.  Everyone seems friendly.  Anyway I guess thats it for now.  

-Chase

PS anyone know of an easy trail down by the lakes or in Northern Ark.?  I've been wanting to make an offroad/camp trip since the weather started to get warm.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: Newbie saying Hello
« Reply #1 on: 04/ 1/07 - 03:05PM »
Welcome to the site and congrats on the purchase of your first jeep.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Project92YJ

• Level 3
« Reply #2 on: 04/ 1/07 - 10:51PM »
yes welcome to the site and to the Jeep life

Offline Care Bear

• Level 2
« Reply #3 on: 04/ 2/07 - 12:19AM »
Meeting is Thursday come check us out and introduce yourself.  Welcome and congrats!
ari
When you get squeezed, the stuff that comes out, is what is on the inside.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #4 on: 04/ 2/07 - 03:32PM »
Welcome to the site and a big congrats on the Chero. You are now the owner of a vehicle that is more capable that any other SUV on the street... hands down. Try to make it to our meeting this Thursday at the Community Room in the Police Station on West Battlefield... 7:00ish.  There are quiet a few members with Cherokee's in the the Club. Hope to see you there.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline GURU

• Law Dog
  • Charter Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #5 on: 04/ 3/07 - 08:15AM »
Welcome to the site. Feel free to come by the meeting and check us out.
hose who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                     -Benjamin Franklin
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f151/DDay1/biohazard.jpg
ZERO TOLERANCE