Author Topic: Grinning from Ear to Ear  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Care Bear

• Level 2
Grinning from Ear to Ear
« on: 04/15/07 - 02:17AM »
I went wheeling today on private property in Northern Arkansas with some long time friends.  As you know, I am a bit of a chicken because my baby is kinda new and not paid for.  Well, my silver wrangler is now brown, I have been rock climbing and I had to be towed out of a hole.  I am grinning from ear to ear. I have the "bug" BAD and couldn't wait to tell all of you-esp. Lady Liberty (who is always encouraging me to live a little-the libby can do it!! LOL).  I am driving it to church with just a peek hole on each window so my family can see I did it!  I will be adding pitures hopefully tomorrow.  Thanks ya'll for understanding my sheer excitement!
ari
When you get squeezed, the stuff that comes out, is what is on the inside.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: Grinning from Ear to Ear
« Reply #1 on: 04/15/07 - 04:07AM »
HA!  Way to go CARRIE!!!

You've started something... hope your bank account is ready for it!!

:agree:
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #2 on: 04/15/07 - 07:15AM »
IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!

Carie, remember very well the sensastion you got from it, congratulations!

Now, lets see them pics girl.
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #3 on: 04/15/07 - 07:16AM »
IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!

Carie, I remember very well the sensastion you got from wheeling today, congratulations!
 :beerchug:
Now, lets see them pics girl.
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline ladyliberty

• Level 1
« Reply #4 on: 04/15/07 - 08:57AM »
I am so proud of you, Carrie.  Yes, I am sure Libby could do it, and she gets to play sometimes.  But the way I look at it, why should I take the chance of hurting Libby, when Eugene (Brad's Jeep) is so eager to play!

I hope to see ya at the Chix run in June!

LL
HELL ON WHEELS, IN COWGIRL HEELS!!<br /><br /><br /><br />Rockette