Author Topic: Hello Ozarks!  (Read 818 times)

Offline Majnoon

Hello Ozarks!
« on: 07/25/13 - 10:20PM »
Hi everyone! Names Charlie. Grew up in St. Louis where I bought my 2000 Jeep Wrangler new in 1999. Still love it! I was in the Army, started off as Airborne Infantry and spent 3 years in NC in the 82nd. Then I changed my job and became a Medic. They shipped me to Alaska, I liked it and reenlisted to stay there another 3. So 6 years there. Now I have chosen Springfield MO as my home. In the process of buying a house, and cant wait! I need my tools LOL! Got family in St.Louis so many weekends we head there. This is going to be home for the long haul though. We have a toddler and are exited to settle down. I love exploring in my Jeep, Im not the kind of guy that blasts through a mud hole for fun. At the same time I almost got stranded alone on the Stampede trail in Alaska LOL. My favorite all time trail is an old abandoned logging road that goes for miles that I found in Piedmont MO near black river over a decade ago. Got to go find it again. Love Jeeps and look forward to meeting you all!

Offline gjgoodale

• Level 3
  • ZMBR8D
Re: Hello Ozarks!
« Reply #1 on: 07/25/13 - 10:46PM »
Welcome Charlie!  And, thanks for serving the USA
Check the OJT Facebook page<br />http://www.facebook.com/groups/ozarksjeepthing/

Offline mindgame

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 07/26/13 - 12:11AM »
welcome, hope  to see  you out at a meet and greet soon.

Offline SkylineTj

• Level 1
« Reply #3 on: 07/26/13 - 01:13AM »
Welcome.