Author Topic: Metal Artwork - Wall Hangings  (Read 923 times)

Offline TJ Ken

• Level 2
Metal Artwork - Wall Hangings
« on: 12/24/06 - 01:37PM »
We have had these in the works for some time now.  Scheduling arrangements didn't allow them to be finished in time for X-mas, but this may be the late X-Mas gift that saves you!:D

Right now we're gauging interest on these & would like to hear some feedback from the public.....

This one measures 27 1/4" wide by 16 1/4" tall on the outside of the framing.  The picture is about 24" x 12".

Other designs in the works will be western themed, along with animal themes, & some off road designs as well.

- For now they will remain one standard size frame (27 1/4" x 16 1/4").  Later other size options will be available.
- The metal cutouts will be painted flat black or can come bare steel as well.  
- Also the backing piece can be left off as an options so that your wall will be the background.
- All frames will be medium oak stained like the one pictured (For now)

So let's hear it guys/gals!  
- Would a price range of $55 - $75 sound reasonable?
- Would you like other stain options for the frames?
- Any other areas of this product that you'd like to address?

Merry Christmas everyone, we look forward to your feedback!
King's Off Road Enterprise LLC.<br />Off Road Accessories & Custom Components<br /><br />Toll Free - 866-699-8018<br />Local - 918-248-1034<br />www.kore4x4customs.com

Blueyellow

Re: Metal Artwork - Wall Hangings
« Reply #1 on: 12/24/06 - 01:57PM »
Those are awesome How about some Backlighting?? Just a Hidden some wattage light bulb Behind the Metal Where ya can't see it?? But I Like it and I would like to see a Jeep Doing some Sick Flex Pose or something like that. good Job
al

Offline TJ Ken

• Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 12/24/06 - 09:28PM »
Thankyou for your response, it is appreciated

Yes, lighting is one of the options we're looking into.

The plan right now is to do more of these outdoor themed designs & then move onto some offroad designs.  Unless the demand is a lot larger for the offroad designs vs. the others?

I'll post them up on my website for sale as they get completed & we get every detail dialed in.

Thanks again BlueYellow....Anyone else have some suggestions?
Thanks
-Kenneth
King's Off Road Enterprise LLC.<br />Off Road Accessories & Custom Components<br /><br />Toll Free - 866-699-8018<br />Local - 918-248-1034<br />www.kore4x4customs.com

Offline farmboy

• Level 3
« Reply #3 on: 12/27/06 - 12:23PM »
I like it, pretty cool.  When you come up with some other animal designs let me know, I'll be interested.

Price seems fair.
Be quick to listen, slow to speek and slow to anger!!