Author Topic: My Dog  (Read 6597 times)

Offline xj42

• Level 3
Re: My Dog
« Reply #15 on: 03/25/10 - 05:53PM »
So what's the problem?
Nothing. I guess I live in a redneck, gun toating, racist county.

America.  F*** Yeah!

Offline CRAZY LARRY

• Charter Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #16 on: 03/25/10 - 06:12PM »
when clinton was pres. he had a republican house and senate so he couldn't pass this crazy $h!t.
Zombie brains; smells like fish taste like chicken.

Offline upnovr

• Level 1
« Reply #17 on: 03/26/10 - 11:17AM »
I do love this country. We would probably have our hands chopped off saying some of the things we said on here if we lived somewhere else. True indeed Crazy Larry. Clinton did have a Republican Senate. I forgot about that. I'll leave my opinions to myself from now on. See you guys on the trails :)

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #18 on: 03/26/10 - 12:15PM »
Your welcome to your opinion and welcome to post it here.  However you should keep in mind that you are the minority on this board and in this hobby.

I'm not sure if I qualify as the redneck portion of your comment earlier but I'm proud to be a gun-toting Republican/Conservative. 
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #19 on: 03/26/10 - 12:20PM »
no Aaron, you're definitely a redneck.   :P
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #20 on: 03/26/10 - 12:25PM »
Thanks Jimmy.... knowing the historical beginning of "redneck" I should take that as a compliment.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline upnovr

• Level 1
« Reply #21 on: 03/26/10 - 12:37PM »
I realize I'm the minority and thats OK. It wouldn't be any fun if everyone agreed. I didn't mean the redneck thing. We all have some redneck in us. I just don't want to be left on the trails stranded if I needed help. I just hope the politics are left here and not on the trails.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #22 on: 03/26/10 - 12:40PM »
There are political jokes on the trails.

Remember the Halloween run 2 years ago in particular.

Offline upnovr

• Level 1
« Reply #23 on: 03/26/10 - 12:45PM »
Jokes don't bother me. Honestly none of this bothers me. Like I said before I'm not a Dem or Rep. There are things I agree with both parties. I do know some people take politics very personal though. There is a time and place for such discussions and this is the place for it. Not on the trails.

Offline TanYJ

• Level 4
« Reply #24 on: 03/27/10 - 08:11AM »
... I do know some people take politics very personal though. There is a time and place for such discussions and this is the place for it. Not on the trails.

NO s#!+ ?  I take confiscating my hard earned money at gunpoint & freely handing it to a bunch of deadbeat freeloaders VERY personal, you dips#!+.  Politics are very personal.  They effect each of us every single minute of our lives.  How retarded can you be?  What do they teach you kids in school these days?   You are indeed entitled to your opinion, & as far as I'm concerned, you may voice it in any manner you choose on these forums, but be prepared to face the ridicule & scoffing BOTH here & on the trails.
J-ust.................It's
E-mpty.............Hip
E-very............To be
P-ocket.........[-]====[-]
.....The second mouse gets the cheese.....
"Skinny models, you can keep those..I like big corn-fed mid-western ho's"

Offline upnovr

• Level 1
« Reply #25 on: 03/27/10 - 11:38AM »
Well then you guys have fun and be safe.