Author Topic: Last post on this issue!! body lift clear 35's?? or just go 33's  (Read 2240 times)

Offline KDGNCOP

• Level 2
I am currently running a 2 inch pro comp spring lift with 32 1150 mounted on 10 inch wide rims with lots of backspacing and there seems to be plenty of room in the wheel wells.  almost enough i've contemplated trying to stuff some 35's in until I can lift a little more.  Money isn't there for that at the moment so....  I found 2 sets of Bighorns, 33s for 850, and 35s for 700. 

I know I could go 33s right now and add just a small 1.25 body lift for little extra if I want it

OR

do you think I can fit the 35s with my current setup and the 1.25 body lift??  I know it doesn't seem like it should work, but the wheel width is what is making me think it might work as they hold the tires a little shorter. 

I'm ready to pull the trigger on some tires but can't decide if the 35s are going to take too much work.  I could also go a 2 inch body lift and probably be okay but don't know if I want that much gap.  Help  please!!
quot;go BIG, or go HOME!!"

Offline TJ-2thousand

• Level 4
  • When in doubt, throttle out!!!
you could do the small body lift, and if still isnt enough you could add 1 inch spring spacers.
CAMPING WITHOUT BEER IS JUST SLEEPING OUTSIDE!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
It all depends on if you want street 35's or wheelable 35's.

No way can you wheel 35's with 3.25" of lift unless you run VERY LONG bumpstops or do a lot of trimming.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato