Author Topic: I FOUND THEM!!! STOLEN: 37 IROKS and Beadlocks  (Read 3760 times)

Offline 90finder

• Level 3
I FOUND THEM!!! STOLEN: 37 IROKS and Beadlocks
« on: 02/ 8/11 - 07:18PM »
These were stolen off my Nissan Pathfinder.

I caught them in the act, they were only able to make off with 2 37x12.50/15 IROK Radials and 2 15x10 Allied Rockathon 32 bolt beadlock wheels. The wheels were black with Maroon rings and 1 of the tires was recently section repaired and still has my name and phone number written on it.

They also made off with my spare tire/wheel which was a 37 MTR and 15x8 black

« Last Edit: 03/19/11 - 10:16AM by 90finder »
1993 Pathfinder - SAS, 37's, EXO, and some other junk....

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4
Re: STOLEN: 37 IROKS and Beadlocks
« Reply #1 on: 02/ 8/11 - 08:42PM »
Nothing worse than thief's Too bad you couldn't run the SOB's over!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #2 on: 02/ 8/11 - 08:47PM »
Dang man that sucks.  Should have shot his ass.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline CRAZY LARRY

• Charter Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #3 on: 02/ 8/11 - 08:54PM »
damn thieves. I have no used for them
Zombie brains; smells like fish taste like chicken.

Offline TJ-2thousand

• Level 4
  • When in doubt, throttle out!!!
« Reply #4 on: 02/ 8/11 - 10:47PM »
DAMN that sucks man!!! I will keep an eye out for them.
CAMPING WITHOUT BEER IS JUST SLEEPING OUTSIDE!

Offline goldswim5

• Level 2
« Reply #5 on: 02/ 8/11 - 10:50PM »
Damn, too bad they didn't get shot. Hope you get 'em back.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #6 on: 02/ 9/11 - 05:40PM »
bummer! If you caught them in the act were you not able to ID them or get a license plate number?
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline 90finder

• Level 3
« Reply #7 on: 02/10/11 - 12:16AM »
Thanks guys for all the support! I unfortunately didnt see their faces. I never expected to see what I saw. When I ran inside to grab my shotgun and Avy keys they hauled ass out of my neighborhood so I wasnt able to get the plate. Im pretty up set about the whole thing really. I had just finished this rig finally and its first run was going to be next weekend at hell froze over.... Im so bummed!

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #8 on: 02/10/11 - 10:13PM »
I could only imagine... I hope you find your stuff and them and press FULL charges as far as you can.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline RedRock

• Level 1
« Reply #9 on: 02/12/11 - 01:47AM »
Did you see the car?

Two guys about two weeks ago were in my neighborhood trying to steal stuff out of trucks. Luckily I caught them in the act of trying to get into my dad's truck with my shotgun in my hand. Unfortunately in my dash to get out of the house I didn't load it... so they got away without bullet holes.

The car they got into was a hatch-back, darker colored. Kind of like a ford focus, but looked foreign.

I didn't see the guys face either, but I sure scared the hell out of him.

If it's the same guys I really hope they get caught. They took $800 worth of stuff from my Uncle's truck.

Offline mmartin

• Level 1
« Reply #10 on: 02/17/11 - 07:07PM »
I just drove past your house, turns out I live about a mile away from you.  My buddy Bo was talking about his neighbors wheels that were stolen and I remembered this thread.  Do you have a vehicle description?  I've been itching to use my glock. 

Offline 90finder

• Level 3
« Reply #11 on: 02/21/11 - 09:02PM »
Yeah Bo is one of my neighbors and a good dude. Long story short... I never expected to see what I saw when I came outside and sadly I didnt get a vehicle description, they parked down the street and ran off when I caught them. By the time I ran back inside to get the keys to my Avy and one of my guns they were long gone. I will NEVER go outside without one of my guns again!!! I have a CL post about it and put up some flyers around my neighborhood. I will probably never see the tires and wheels again though. I wish someone would just call me and say they just found them in a ditch or know where they are... I really dont want to buy new ones as they arent cheap...

Offline freds_94

• Level 3
« Reply #12 on: 02/23/11 - 10:26PM »
you might also check with some tire shops to see if they were sold to them
trying to raise a teenager is like nailing jello to a tree

Offline RedRock

• Level 1
« Reply #13 on: 02/26/11 - 02:23AM »
The guys that hit our street parked at the end too. The officer my Dad talked with said this has been happening often in Springfield. Mostly from people on Meth, stealing stuff to get money for their stuff.

Next time I catch them, will be their last time doing anything that's for sure.  :deadhorse:

Offline 90finder

• Level 3
Re: I FOUND THEM!!! STOLEN: 37 IROKS and Beadlocks
« Reply #14 on: 03/19/11 - 01:10AM »
Holy Fawk, I got them back! 3 weeks of my own detective work, using CL, and posting  flyers everywhere actually paid off for me! I'm not sharing anymore details though as I dont want to incriminate myself or any of my accomplices...  8)