Author Topic: Salvage Yards!  (Read 1278 times)

Offline RedRock

• Level 1
Salvage Yards!
« on: 04/10/11 - 01:15AM »
Looking for a good salvage yard that lets you pull parts and would have Jeeps (Cherokees and Grand Cherokees)

I usually go to Bayless, but I was wondering if there was any other good ones around?
Anyone know about the one by ozark between ozark and Branson. I always see it on the left side when going to Branson...

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
Re: Salvage Yards!
« Reply #1 on: 04/10/11 - 11:50AM »
yeah that one is called stuetsmans, they won't let you pick or even walk around you have to go with an employee if you want to see anything. But if your looking for a motor, that's where I would go if I had to get one. Buddys auto mall is pretty good too, I just walk in and pick my own. They don't care and knock off some cash if I pick it myself. They also have quite a few cherokees and a bunch of other stuff.
First you crawl, then you walk, then you drive, then you crawl again....

Offline RedRock

• Level 1
« Reply #2 on: 04/12/11 - 05:37PM »
Does Buddy's Auto Mall let you pull your own parts?

I thought I called them once and the guy on the phone told me it wasn't allowed. Might of been another yard though... it's been a while.  :)

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
« Reply #3 on: 04/12/11 - 05:47PM »
if you call them and ask if you can pull parts they will tell you no.. ive ben there almost 7 times and pulled my own stuff and they havnt cared. none of the employed yard pullers have said aything to me about pullin my own stuff... but who knows they might start caring?
First you crawl, then you walk, then you drive, then you crawl again....

Offline RedRock

• Level 1
« Reply #4 on: 04/12/11 - 05:54PM »
Alright I'll have to head out there one day and check them out.