Author Topic: Another Shop offering club discount  (Read 1897 times)

Offline OzarkMountainCJ5

• Level 2
Another Shop offering club discount
« on: 07/23/11 - 01:11PM »
Hi all, just wanted to let you guys know I just started working at Higher Standards Offroad just west of Springfield on Sunshine.  I have been talking to him and he told me anyone from the Jeep club he would give a discount to he has not decided on a percentage yet and he said he could make some really good deals on tires.  We do a little bit of everything at the shop from bolt on parts (lifts, tires, wheels, etc.) to completely custom builds.  If you need anything give us a call at 417-886-5353 or you can call me direct at 417-459-2276 my name is Chad I am trying to get him more involved with some of the local clubs that he really did not know much about. I am the only Jeep guy at the shop so I am trying to change that.
68' CJ6 in progress
55' Willys Wagon

Offline OzarkMountainCJ5

• Level 2
Re: Another Shop offering club discount
« Reply #1 on: 08/ 2/11 - 11:27PM »
It looks like it will be a 10% discount on parts and labor and we already have some good connections with vendors to get great prices. Also he said he can do some great deals on tires.  If interested in anything call the shop at 886-5353 ask for Curt tell hime Chad sent you. I am not trying to push anything just trying to get the club another vendor with some discounts.
68' CJ6 in progress
55' Willys Wagon