Author Topic: 2 1985 Honda Odyssey Fl-350R  (Read 500 times)

Offline bigjeep2

• Level 2
2 1985 Honda Odyssey Fl-350R
« on: 07/31/11 - 08:37PM »
I have 2 1985 Honda FL350 Odysseys that I am wanting to sell or trade for a UTV. The First Odyssey is in great shape. Both are identical just different conditions. They are both 350cc, full 4wheel suspension, full harness 60+mph go cart. They were ahead of their time when they were produced and are pretty hard to find as they only manufactured them 1 year because of the original price. We are the second owners on them and have the original MSO's. They are both great rigs and have never failed to start. We have had lots of fun with them but it time to move on and purchase a utv now that the kids are grown up. A friend accidently hit the one while riding the other and bent the front bumpers. The seats on both are cracked but I have corbeau racing seats I would give away to the right deal. I would take both of them out tomorrow no problem. Great little dependable machines.

The first one I have put HD tie rods on it, rebuilt the starter, added new wrist restraint, 5point harness, driving lights, emergency brake cable and a battery within the last 4years. It currently has paddle tires on it but they can be changed easily. This is the one I ride the most. It has been to the sand dunes in Oklahoma many times, and is always a big hit. A lot of people asked questions about them when they see them. It is a great riding machine. It does have a cracked rear fender and is missing the front fenders which I actually like. It also has a cracked emergency brake cable mount.
Yeah I gots a jeep, and yes I understand. I also have a car.